Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

He's correct. The logistics company is joke that Kith used... 

Who the heck removes all the shipping hold options....:smh:

I think it was kith that gave those instructions to them. I might be wrong but their customer service was good imo. They wre friendly and helpful. Again, this is based on the one experience i had with them.

Just got off the phone with Bergen, they were really nice but said Kith had specific instructions not to lift the restriction for ups...was going to give me kith number but i said forget it...such a hassle :rolleyes

Looks like the complains of shipping has died down, I think there's sth wrong, keying in my order number I'm unable to find anything nt even a shipping label, I have friends who have ordered later than me having their orders coming in. Now this is starting to worry me
dude i was going to buy from said kith denied him even though he had an order confirmation... take it for what it's worth

Am I the only one that really dislikes those white laces?! :x

What is everyone using for spray protectant?! This material is so soft and delicate I'm nervous to use run-of-the-mill spray I use on my suedes. Probably just being paranoid tho, lol.
I stay using Repel Well.

^^^ And those ain't Kith's 3m laces either...:smokin I paid $6 instead lol

^^^ And those ain't Kith's 3m laces either...
smokin.gif
I paid $6 instead lol
post a pic without flash. 

dont have a before pic but this is after i shrank them. you can see the logo a lot better now, also hugs my legs a lot hetter than before. i see ppl folding the cuff ill have to try that later
damn big difference. how did you go about shrinking them? any fading occur?

Aside from the glue stains and horrid stitching love my coves, can't complain since they'll be rocked anyway

Couple mints us12 going for 300-315 on ebay, should I get em or not worth it?  If not would prob get daytonas

did anyone just see the top and bottom pic ronnie posted just now? it looks like faux jean material.

Back
Top Bottom