Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah but whole point of NT is helping out members. idgaf if your a noobie or not. if i have the info i'll share it. if you hit you hit, you lose you lose. 
fair enough, i respect that. just stating my opinion. sadly the ppl you help these days are more often than not just lookin to steal your pair to make a quick $100 profit. thats why i dont like dishing out info anymore. plus its not some super tight secret, if people wanna figure out the best way to cop on certain sites (kith, supreme, etc) the info is readily available out there. i feel like you need to put in some effort and google or search to learn bout the best/fastest way to cop on drop days yourself, instead of jumping on a website to ask for answers since a friend just told you about a "rare" shoe or t-shirt that is coming out. 

i need my coffee, in a grumpy mood today. just let me get these salmons

Last edited:

Nah. Honestly NT represents a very small percentage of people trying to cop. 10-12 extra people learning how isn't going to make a huge diff compared to the tens of thousands of people trying.
when there's only 500 available that extra 10 people can rob your size. and trust me, there's always hella ppl lurking on NT now for all the nike releases and probably all the RFs

i'm mad ronnie always tweets these little sizing things right before release

"Oh yeah, if you wear M - you'll wanna get the XL"
mean.gif
His sizing is so inconsistent! 
mean.gif

Only thing dropping today that is interesting is the bomber jacket. But I don't feel like whipping out 200+ after taxes and fees to rock for about a month :/ Good luck to the ppl after the clarks though

Back
Top Bottom