Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i wonder how many pairs are in stores if people were so successful online. 

Just grabbed 3rd pair. If you're in NYC and wear a 8/8.5 in either, I'm throwing this oop for locals.

i wonder how many pairs are in stores if people were so successful online. 

Just grabbed 3rd pair. If you're in NYC and wear a 8/8.5 in either, I'm throwing this oop for locals.

why didn't you just let others try online instead...i'm not in NYC and was going for 8.5 :smh:

why didn't you just let others try online instead...i'm not in NYC and was going for 8.5
mean.gif
You act like i had a bot or something. I had just about the same amount of chances as YOU or anybody who tried manually. I already POSTED the method on how to keep trying. I just kept trying and you should have too. It just so happens it added into cart for me. And I'm not even selling it for resell, I'm OOPing locals with Retail.

Go cry and write in your diary. 

damn, so i was reloading the page on the clarks product page and the banner didn't show up until a few seconds before 11:01. feel like i was refreshing the wrong page. should've been on the latest products page instead?

damn, so i was reloading the page on the clarks product page and the banner didn't show up until a few seconds before 11:01. feel like i was refreshing the wrong page. should've been on the latest products page instead?
I was on the latest product page and it popped up at 11:01 am as well.  When I got in my size was already sold out.

Why tf did you buy the shoe just to sell it for retail + shipping immediately??????????
Its call OOP'ing fellow NT members out. Not everyone is a rapist reseller. You should try it sometime, maybe some good karma will help you in the future. 

Last edited:
I was actually at a local boutique picking up a pair of Offspring Saucony's when he reminded me about the release a couple minutes before 11am. He was on his laptop and i was on my phone. I was able to see everything available in new releases on mobile about 20 to 30 seconds before he saw it on his laptop refreshing like crazy! I added a 9.5 in the Salmon Toes and it went through so easily while he failed miserably on a 9!! I can't believe how much smoother it was on my phone than my usual method of camping on my laptop. I might need to stick to this method for future releases!

So using the kith site, you can send a link your cart and have someone take te shoes? That's pretty cool...except hackers probably hae a way of stealing your credit info that way. Maybe not. But a good gesture nontheless

Lol i've had that damn red bomber two times in my cart and just can't pull the trigger. Wish it released a month ago

Grabbed salmon toes on my phone at launch, super easy. Luckily the reds were OOS when I went back to check so I didn't pay for both lol.

Back
Top Bottom