Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hoping to come through with more than this tomorrow...

you-tried.gif

Good luck, everyone.

I'm going to say that Kith sets up a whole new shopify for this release, they'll tweet out a link to ronniefiegRoseGolds.com and ronniefiegSages.com and that'll be when everything goes live.

I want a secret third shoe how bout that can't wait to see what friends and family get

Last edited:
I'm scurred

Just want a pair of the rosegolds

May Robin Thicke be with us in spirit
:frown:

Last edited:
I don't even know what tnd is. Someone school me.

Aka SoleMartyr he stated off messing with Nike RSVP's and giving out early links and now he's moved on past that. He destroyed the snow beach drop on packers and gives out shopify links now

Andy was able to make some last minute changes to the site during the Puma drop to circumvent something similar happening.. not sure what's going to be the move tomorrow though

it's not even a kith thing, it's the entire shopify system that's FUBAR at this point....

once these dudes have pIDs, consider it a wrap regardless of how they're released.

i havent copped on kith since cove/mints. still refresh "latest products" for the banner at 11am est tomorrow or is it completely different now?

Back
Top Bottom