Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^ I was waiting for that reply
laugh.gif

I got a shipping confirmation email but there is no tracking update on the UPS site. Anyone else ever see this? It is still showing as just the yellow label created box. I'm hoping the pairs will just be at my house when I get home tonight.

Last edited:

I got a shipping confirmation email but there is tracking info update on the UPS site. Anyone else ever see this? It is still showing as just the yellow label created box. I'm hoping the pairs will just be at my house when I get home tonight.
that's what I just got. I also have ups my choice or whatever, and got an email from them saying they'll be here tomorrow.

I got a shipping confirmation email but there is no tracking update on the UPS site. Anyone else ever see this? It is still showing as just the yellow label created box. I'm hoping the pairs will just be at my house when I get home tonight.
Me too label created Sadderday night

that's what I just got. I also have ups my choice or whatever, and got an email from them saying they'll be here tomorrow.
Cool. Glad im not the only one. 

Not too worried though. Every time I order from Kith I get the tracking info the same day the package arrives.

Cool. Glad im not the only one.

Not too worried though. Every time I order from Kith I get the tracking info the same day the package arrives.
I was getting nervous. not going to lie. I get the 5 business day policy, but then shooting out tweets that all domestic orders have been shipped...and I didn't get any info...a little odd.

Ok so wats decent price for ea like 250 an if buy both from someone for discount guess Facebook pages better than ebay

I was getting nervous. not going to lie. I get the 5 business day policy, but then shooting out tweets that all domestic orders have been shipped...and I didn't get any info...a little odd.
Yeah those tweets were stressful. My label was created on Saturday but nothing has changed on UPS site since then. I don't get it. I've got my fingers crossed they are sitting at home waiting for me. I'm gonna be real stressed/sad if they're not.

they don't get picked up from the warehouse til today, its like nike or any other site you get shipping label on a weekend

Unrelated but related: Cncpts just announced a Adidas collab too. I bet the models are probably the same

In the same boat only have a label created no updates since Saturday my guess is they just lied to everyone so they'd shut up and labels were made but they won't actually be picked up til today

I don't think they lied...

They print the ups lables, and request a ups pick up (or ups makes daily pick ups). Either way, once kith creates the label, it's up to ups to pick up from there.

I don't think they lied...

They print the ups lables, and request a ups pick up (or ups makes daily pick ups). Either way, once kith creates the label, it's up to ups to pick up from there.

Ups doesn't run on Saturdays but they can request to have a Saturday pick up which is pretty pricey from what I understand(I have a friend who works for them) and I doubt they'd spend any extra money just to appease us :lol: I hope I'm wrong but....

Last edited:
They for sure wouldn't pay any extra :lol:

Would be nice if they offered different tiers of shipping tho...

My UPS labels from Kith are usually made around noon on a weekday.  I get a UPS notification/email at the time the label is created.  It usually doesn't leave from the  Bergen/UPS facility until around 9 or 10 PM that day.  Kith sends me a shipping email around midnight.  I usually get them in NYC the next day.  It's how its been for the past few drops. Since UPS doesn't normally ship weekends then the labels created Saturday and today probably aren't going out till tonite.  

Does Kith even do next day/expedited shipping?  I'm always checking out too quickly to check shipping options. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom