Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

kith/bergen has never done saturday shipments from what ive seen. they definitely put in overtime on saturday just to give something to shut up the customers asking about tracking. pickups are always late in the day, rather evening, as well. everyones "label created" tracking numbers will probably get scanned for pickup around 7-9 pm eastern tonight.

it's also pretty apparent that they held off on shipping to people that ordered two pairs in one order. probably put off shipping bigger boxes until fulfilling all the single orders. something to keep in mind if anyone is the type that worries about the store overselling inventory.

Last edited:
The UPS tracking for my order finally just changed from a label being created (on 9/5) to having shipping details now. One more week for delivery now...

For those wanting to know I got my label made on Thursday and they shipped Friday. I was order number 1229xx and got them in my cart at 11:05 on release day.
You can't really look at that stuff.

My label was created over the weekend, order 120xxx and in my cart at 11:02am and still the label is only created and have not received them.

Yeah order number I'm convinced has no relevance. 118*** and still no label, 11:01 too. Should have just ordered them separately!

You can't really look at that stuff.

My label was created over the weekend, order 120xxx and in my cart at 11:02am and still the label is only created and have not received them.
Well some are arguing at that stuff so just throwing facts out. It's really no big deal you shies will come so I don't see the big deal

The UPS tracking for my order finally just changed from a label being created (on 9/5) to having shipping details now. One more week for delivery now...

Mine just changed too they'll be here Wednesday.

Clearly they lied about them actually being shipped on Saturday

For everyone that's complaining about Kith's customer service and slow shipping, here's my question to you. (Believe me, I do understand where some frustration comes from).

But now that we all know Kiths customer service isn't the greatest and they ship slower than most stores..is it their fault or yours if you continue to make purchases from them. Prior to buying they stated how many business days to allow and people still were mad lol. I really think some of you guys forget that you are the customer and it's your money. I'm okay with the slower shipping and not receiving and immediate email reply back. But if I wasnt, I wouldn't continue to support. That simple

Last edited:
For everyone that's complaining about Kith's customer service and slow shipping, here's my question to you. (Believe me, I do understand where some frustration comes from).

But now that we all know Kiths customer service isn't the greatest and they ship slower than most stores..is it their fault or yours if you continue to make purchases from them. Prior to buying they stated how many business days to allow and people still were mad lol. I really think some of you guys forget that you are the customer and it's your money. I'm okay with the slower shipping and not receiving and immediate email reply back. But if I wasnt, I wouldn't continue to support. That simple
it is not a matter of slow shipping(mainly..)..it is a matter of order cancellation.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter in the slightest that I am choosing to purchase from them, and it doesn't make it my fault.

The simple fact is they are providing a product for people to spend their hard earned money on, once that money is out of our accounts and into their hands they have a duty to get that product to us safely, and within a reasonable timeframe. This is not a reasonable time frame and I honestly have no clue what they could be doing that is taking them so long to ship.

This is coming from somebody in management for a retail institution so I believe I know what they should be doing for the customers that purchase from them.
As the corniest saying ever goes, the customer is ALWAYS right.

Doesn't matter in the slightest that I am choosing to purchase from them, and it doesn't make it my fault.

The simple fact is they are providing a product for people to spend their hard earned money on, once that money is out of our accounts and into their hands they have a duty to get that product to us safely, and within a reasonable timeframe. This is not a reasonable time frame and I honestly have no clue what they could be doing that is taking them so long to ship.

This is coming from somebody in management for a retail institution so I believe I know what they should be doing for the customers that purchase from them.
As the corniest saying ever goes, the customer is ALWAYS right.
"Let's kick some ice." -- Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin
i might have just one-upped you

The customer is not always right tho

As somebody who comes from management also....

Not very good management then if that's the case. We live in a capitalist society - in the US as well as the UK - and the simple fact of the matter is the consumer drives business forward. Without customers you have no business, so the customer is always right.

Having said that Kith keeps pulling stunts like this yet they still have a massive customer base ready for every release. Either we, as their customer base, are really stupid, or they are providing product that is in high demand. Clearly it's the latter, but you get the point!

Management agrees that when you clicked submit you agreed to terms to allow them 3-5 business days for shipping and handling. Today is the 5th business day, if you don't get tracking by tonight then raise hell tomorrow. Or better yet cancel your order and take your money else where cause complaining on the net won't do a dam thing.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm getting both pairs tomorrow.

Cheers. I'm just glad I didn't get no cancellation or run into any problems like some of ya did.

Lace swap on my sages. Thought they needed some more 3M 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom