Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I pulled the trigger on the quilted navy. SMH, I'm wasting too much money on kicks as of late. Hopefully they fit me good, I went one size and a half down. 

i'd like to get the black quilted as a first choice

White perf would be second
People nowadays mindlessly purchase without reading the description. 
roll.gif

So I don't know if anybody will have the answer, but I order a navy 43 got email then went back and tried to get white or rose gold, and got through but had navy and white in cart both 43 for the second order and got email conf. Both orders are same address and everything. I emailed them about it hoping that they will just cancel the original order with 1 navy and send me the second order of navy and white. Will they cancel both, or let me cancel one?

why did you get a 40?

looks like the white sold out the fastest

Last edited:
If I'm a 13 do I get a 46? Please help. Do they fit like chucks where you need to size down. I'm a 12 in chucks

Glad people were able to cop. These were so nice, but I had to pass. Ended up grabbing the Pigeon Wallabees earlier in the week. 

Was able to pull a 44 in all 3 colorways after about 10min of checking out,  all separate orders.

As long as you keep trying you'll get any r.f shoe

For some reason it doesn't look right. Maybe the color choice for the stripes was the right decision.

someone painted their stripes like the OG's, tho they are a bit too dark, still looks better, imo.

i'd prolly try to repaint them lighter, the same shade as the grey on the back of the midsole.

10434315_852489378116231_1433733665349194239_n.jpg

looks like a failure to me...gl5 RGs will never be gt2 RGs..they are different shoes with different colors..and for some reason i cannot see the 3m plastic material being painted and look right..it is too thin..

anyway, lace swap for me only on the gl5s and they are fine..

Back
Top Bottom