Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie, can you please provide evidence that you actually donated $15k to the 9/11 fund? Thanks - fanboy
Dude I am bored college senior in rural Indiana. If you really want to  know if Kith donated cash I would check the 9/11 funds tax returns for the upcoming year. 

Last edited:
Finally received shipping confirmation from Kith from the Academy release but they sent me the wrong Meeker pant size. I ordered a size 31 but they shipped me a size 32 which wasn't even a size available. It was only odd sizes available from my memory. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Also, does anybody have the contact info of the Kith Employee who takes care of things like this? I remember seeing his info on older posts but can't seem to find it. Thanks fam!

Last edited:

Finally received shipping confirmation from Kith from the Academy release but they sent me the wrong Meeker pant size. I ordered a size 31 but they shipped me a size 32 which wasn't even a size available. It was only odd sizes available from my memory. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Also, does anybody have the contact info of the Kith Employee who takes care of things like this? I remember seeing his info on older posts but can't seem to find it. Thanks fam!
adam.stubbs@kithnyc.com 

You mind posting measurements of whichever pair you get when they come in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom