Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm seriously loving the F&F version of the R698. I really wish these would have been a public release, because they look absolutely buttery.

I'm seriously loving the F&F version of the R698. I really wish these would have been a public release, because they look absolutely buttery.
Saw Ron post these the other day; I passed on the R698 but would have definitely gone for this colorway if he released it.  The release version just looked funky in pics and particularly unfiltered pictures.

my BOG's mailed out yesterday. KITH stepping up their shipping game. can't wait to see them in person. greatest release of the past decade. word to bwood.

If you have MyUPS, check for your tracking numbers. My status is still showing unfulfilled on KITH, but my tracking number already shows movement.

the f&f pair isn't better than the released pair imo. i like black shoes better. that white pair just looks generic. looks like a womans shoe. black is much more sleeker.

the f&f pair isn't better than the released pair imo. i like black shoes better. that white pair just looks generic. looks like a womans shoe. black is much more sleeker.

Your statement would make a lot more sense if the RF were black. They are navy blue.

my BOG's mailed out yesterday. KITH stepping up their shipping game. can't wait to see them in person. greatest release of the past decade. word to bwood.
skeptical.gif

So i just scooped up the Ronnie Fieg x Sebago Poncho - Burgundy.

Does anybody actually own these & if so can you share an on feet or a regular pic with natural light of them, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom