Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Happy New Year guys! Got a quick question.

For those who got the special packaging for the Homage's from Kith, how many laces did you guys get? Ronnie advertised 13 sets of laces. I only received 12 (counting the one pair on each shoe). I've seen other pictures on IG with 12 and I've seen a few of you post 12. Am I missing a lace? Any help is appreciated.

Yup. 12 laces for me as well.

Hmm - looks like I am missing one of those flats in your first row.

looks like just two mint laces, which would mean its probably a mistake and someone else's package came with 11...I originally thought I was supposed to have 13 as well but then I saw on the Kith product page that it's only comes with 12.

I honestly haven't seen any on foot shots of the Homages other than bwood. Not many feeling them as an actual shoe to wear i take it?

Don't know if its true, but someone said the restock kith did was from all the returns from customers whose pairs were imperfections....

View media item 1852988View media item 1852989View media item 1852990
True fella, my last year's KITHMAS Filling Pieces were completely off and full of bad marks! A. Stubbs from kith was super nice and worked it out very smoothly and without any hazzle - but yeah i agree that some of these releases were definitely preworned and/or returned.

Last edited:
I honestly haven't seen any on foot shots of the Homages other than bwood. Not many feeling them as an actual shoe to wear i take it?

Obviously. They're un-wearable. You'll look like a damn fool. :lol:

These are strictly for the Ronnie fans to be displayed prominently on their bedroom mantles.

im looking to cop the puma x ronnie fieg x dover street

how is the sizing on those ?
size down 1/2 from your true size. im a true 10.5 and went with a 10 in them
For what it's worth, I heard that the XT-2 silhouette normally ran small, so I went .5 up from my TTS 10.5 and got an 11. That seems to go against the grain for how most people sized these DSM's though due to the fact that they're made entirely of leather unlike all other XT-2's, but oddly enough I think they fit me fine. I probably could have gone with my TTS, but I feel like going down to a 10 would have been a mistake, despite the fact that that's what Ronnie recommended.

Just my experience, though. Take it with a grain of salt since I know most people sized these differently than I did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom