Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You have a freaking KITH coffee mug, freaking KITH sticky notes for work also. bronamath bronamath

it is a safe assumption you a RF fan boy, I figured out who you are while ago.............the way you type it just "clicked" one day.

View media item 2035690

bryanay1 bryanay1

Leave my boy alone, you a straight up salty boy.............da homie copps Kith exclusive because he is on a mission.

Last edited:
You have a freaking KITH coffee mug, freaking KITH sticky notes for work also. bronamath bronamath

it is a safe assumption you a RF fan boy, I figured out who you are while ago.............the way you type it just "clicked" one day.

View media item 2035690

bryanay1 bryanay1

Leave my boy alone, you a straight up salty boy.............da homie copps Kith exclusive because he is on a mission.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

You right you right , I apologize

Lmao look at these dudes getting personal.

And that one dude should change his SN to stalking for too long.

dudes been riding the anti-hypebest (but really hype beast) train for a minute. 
It's like with people and reselling [emoji]128520[/emoji] Hating on reselling been the cool thing to do for a minute now

When people been flipping kicks since the wary SB days #investments

It's like with people and reselling [emoji]128520[/emoji] Hating on reselling been the cool thing to do for a minute now

Arbitrage Boiz

Reselling been going on since the SB days ... makes it A ok today ?! Here I was thinking the majority hated resellers . With that attitude you must be a reseller sir . Maybe we should hate you.....

When most of yall get cart jacked on sat don't cry about bots or resellers please. #investments

Last edited:
Reselling been going on since the SB days ... makes it A ok today ?! Here I was thinking the majority hated resellers . With that attitude you must be a reseller sir . Maybe we should hate you.....

When most of yall get cart jacked on sat don't cry about bots or resellers please. #investments

Lmao man you're not that great with telling sarcasm are you?

I resell. I oop. Fight me

Watch out guys, he said the R word :smh:

"When most of yall get cart jacked on sat don't cry about bots or resellers please. #investments"

Kinda salty yes but i still have a point.

I just didnt know we embrace the resellers around here. Are bots A ok also ?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 let him cry in his corner

I'm sry i didn't realize I was talking to a gang of resellers and/or bot users . I thought that was frowned upon ... guess not 

Finals over for you yet ?
Nah not yet, still got another week or so of em

I'm sry i didn't realize I was talking to a gang of resellers and/or bot users . I thought that was frowned upon ... guess not 
crackheads are frowned upon. Resellers are neither embraced or frowned upon. People like to complain about resellers when they miss a release

Back
Top Bottom