Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Undercutting is at an all-time high.

Yup... Because people will need money for the next big drop... That's just the climate of sneakers now.. But trust, it's not easy moving expensive shoes anymore.. those who want to resell these better do so while the getting is good. A friend of mine had trouble selling his barely worn ECP pack for $400 a few months back... Super Red 2.0s also..

Then again, he was selling on twitter, which is a rest haven for cheap people.

Yup... Because people will need money for the next big drop... That's just the climate of sneakers now.. But trust, it's not easy moving expensive shoes anymore.. those who want to resell these better do so while the getting is good. A friend of mine had trouble selling his barely worn ECP pack for $400 a few months back... Super Red 2.0s also..

Then again, he was selling on twitter, which is a rest haven for cheap people.

QFT..

Gotta strike while the iron is hot these days otherwise its on to the next release.

dude stay off sneaker twitter. nothing but dweebs and socially awkward dudes on there 

I'm on it following stores and boutiques for the most part.. Helped me cop plenty of pears I wouldn't have otherwise.. But I hear you, I get tired of all of the stupid kids on there.

Are people already lining up? 
tongue.gif

would also like to know, i am 30 minutes form kith by train but I will be there the minute i hear news

Back
Top Bottom