Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got the jacket and a t-shirt, got tracking number for the jacket the same day I ordered it but no movement/changes since then. nothing on the t-shirt
ordered 2 colette undershirts and the williams hoody and just got tracking today. Ordered the beach undershirt a day after my colette order and the beach order shipped first. 

Anyone else's kith/Colette order not ship yet? I ordered the BOG, undershirt pack, and blue socks.
You aren't the only one, i was going to check in with the same question.  I ordered a size 12 disc blaze and a pair of the white socks.  i guess technically its only business day 3 so hopefully we'll all hear something tomorrow.

Did you go tts on the undershirts? It does say on the website designed for comfortable layering...
yeah i went TTS on the Undershirts and Kith Treats waterbar shirt

Looking at the sizing info...i was afraid the medium would be too small width wise on the shoulder area.

I can always sorta just bunch it up, but it reminds me of the old school tall tees but with a slim fit. 

Last edited:

So I still have a sz 7 Supergreen that I want to move or trade for a 9.5/10. Reason I don't normally do these kinds of trades, I hate reselling and I can never find a trade.

I know prices have fallen on SG but think its possible to sell the 7 for enough to get the 9/10? If I can manage a pair without coming out of pocket it would be worth the hassle.

Probably should just cop my size and give the 7 to wife, but what fun is that? 
Prob...  sometimes smaller sizes go for more as they are more rare but common sizes like 9.5/10 are very popular so sometimes they command a lot of money too.

anybody who has the gl3 grand openings, how do they fit? normally im an 11 in gl3 and glv and Im thinking I should go half down with the leather

The undershirts shrink a lot when you wash them.
Do they shrint length wise?

I washed a Kith Sport Logo and dried it by accident and it shrunk so its short and wide...
Yes, they definitely shrink length wise after drying them. The width shrinkage can easily be stretched back out, but not the length as much. I'm a medium in most shirts, but these I order a large so that I can wash and dry them without worrying about them being too tight.

Yes, they definitely shrink length wise after drying them. The width shrinkage can easily be stretched back out, but not the length as much. I'm a medium in most shirts, but these I order a large so that I can wash and dry them without worrying about them being too tight.
THanks! i'll give it a try

Anyone else's beach undershirts restock order come with 1 pink and 2 grey tees; no sky blue tee? Probably nothing I can do about it considering their return/restocking fee policy.

Back
Top Bottom