Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im scared 
raw

Just trying to help somebody out so please don't attack me

good luck to the triple og's of this thread

Last edited:
im gonna say this.. if you've been copping on kith for a while, just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be good. y'all know the game, nothing's gonna be that out of the ordinary (unless you're a boost baby lmao). y'all know the tricks, y'all know  most bots aint gonna get through. same people that have been cooking in this thread drop after drop, year after year gonna cook tonight.

that being said, good luck to everybody.

Last edited:

im gonna say this.. if you've been copping on kith for a while, just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be good. y'all know the game, nothing's gonna be that out of the ordinary (unless you're a boost baby lmao). y'all know the tricks, y'all know most bots aint gonna get through. same people that have been cooking in this thread drop after drop, year after year gonna cook tonight.

Amen

can i use an us-friends credit card for payment and let them ship to germany? or will kith give me problems with that cause of credit card billing address?

im gonna say this.. if you've been copping on kith for a while, just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be good. y'all know the game, nothing's gonna be that out of the ordinary (unless you're a boost baby lmao). y'all know the tricks, y'all know  most bots aint gonna get through. same people that have been cooking in this thread drop after drop, year after year gonna cook tonight.

Back
Top Bottom