Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are my friends 4 pairs gonna ship?? lol, he's sitting right next to me and there was 4 in cart somehow and he didn't have time to remove them and just checked out. Confirmation email and bank charged.

had 6 pairs in my ******* cart kept refreshing and taking one out at a time until i saw i only had one and I was able to check out. damn

Cooked 
nthat.gif

Don't know how, but I was able to cop! the page still was on the Oops but i got an email and an alert from my bank 

MANUALGANG!!!!!
Same. I was still on the site down screen but got confirmation. I got the site down page but instead of hitting back button I hit refresh. Still got the site down screen but I got confirmation email immediately and my card was charged.

Are my friends 4 pairs gonna ship?? lol, he's sitting right next to me and there was 4 in cart somehow and he didn't have time to remove them and just checked out. Confirmation email and bank charged.
They could still cancel. But he might get away with it. Gotta wait and see

Anyone else crash during the paypal processing but managed to get a paypal receipt and shows up on your Kith order history?

Oh **** i managed to get 3 orders but billing all went to same addresses from bs lag. RIP d

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom