Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For real tho. This next two days gonna be even worse than all the boost baby posts. Please let's try to keep the shipping conf talk to a minimum

If anyone gets shipping for checking out with multiple pairs please post. Didn't try to get 2 but checked out with 2. I haven't been able to follow this thread all night, to see what people think the verdict on this will be. However it was very clear that no where did they state limit 1. 

If anyone gets shipping for checking out with multiple pairs please post. Didn't try to get 2 but checked out with 2. I haven't been able to follow this thread all night, to see what people think the verdict on this will be. However it was very clear that no where did they state limit 1. 

Same happened to me. Waiting...

don't expect quick shipping from kith. hands down the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. been sitting on one of my orders for over a week with no response from cs. but it could be different since its a main release. Just don't be like the dudes in the yeezy thread and lose your mind if you see your order not moving
roll.gif
won't lose my mind fam tnx. Those posts are annoying AF... thanks for the back story on kith. 
I find that international orders are usually slow as hell more than any others.

Pairs close to their warehouse or store ship same day I think

r.i.p. - actually, you might be good. depends on what they do (and this is going off of personal experience).

if they cancel your entire order, then obviously you're not getting either pair.

however, if they do a partial cancel/refund for one pair, you may get lucky and get both shipped to you since kith doesn't do the shipping, an outside logistics company handles it. happened to me a couple of years ago with a bomber jacket where they did a partial refund on an order and i wound up getting my order + the bomber jacket shipped to me (and the jacket wound up being free because they already issued me a refund).

but i doubt they're gonna let both slide. i know, it doesn't say one per customer, but if you copped off kith before you should know this by now

Last edited:

r.i.p. - actually, you might be good. depends on what they do (and this is going off of personal experience).

if they cancel your entire order, then obviously you're not getting either pair.

however, if they do a partial cancel/refund for one pair, you may get lucky and get both shipped to you since kith doesn't do the shipping, an outside logistics company handles it. happened to me a couple of years ago with a bomber jacket where they did a partial refund on an order and i wound up getting my order + the bomber jacket shipped to me (and the jacket wound up being free because they already issued me a refund).
yeah man I know it is up in the air right now, been shopping with kith for a long time. Usually states 1 pair per customer pretty clearly, and sometimes doesn't even let you check out multiples. 

I will wait to see what happens out of Bergen - I know this is a problem with dozens of orders, so they either let it go or address the problem and do a partial refund. Time will tell, but I know there are some that spend more time investigating these things than myself, so if someone hears anything definitive a PM would be great.

Luckily I have some great friends, and if they decide to cancel both pairs, a friend has an extra for me. 

Does anyone with these know if they fit similar to all previous UNCAGED UB being 1/2 size bigger than Caged UB 2.0 / 1.0? aka similar to 3.0 UB fit

from what ive heard, if you ordered multiples -- youre good
welp should've kept the 9 pairs i accidentally carted and checked out with them. lmao they wouldn't add i kept spamming the atc button wound up carting 9 and had to go back and remove 8 of them. thought i was donezo

Back
Top Bottom