Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

KITH online drops have always been fair to me...even on the off times I lose.

Probably one of the few small retailers that actively make it fair to check out manual.

No qualms.

idk man i had the salmon restock in my cart putting in my cc info when i was done was already sold

Remember. Even shipping confirmation means nothing until they're actually on the truck on the way to you. Had a pair or two rerouted back to kith in the past..

idk man i had the salmon restock in my cart putting in my cc info when i was done was already sold

I copped the salmon toes 2.0, Homage, Yeezys, UBs, etc...manually.

Size allotment / speed / demand will always play a factor.

I won't ever call it unfair tho.

I copped the salmon toes 2.0, Homage, Yeezys, UBs, etc...manually.

Size allotment / speed / demand will always play a factor.

I won't ever call it unfair tho.
Kith is the fairest store where you can win manually if you know what you doing. For other shops, you basically need a bot in order to have a chance of copping.

shipped 
smokin.gif

to those that ordered multiples and haven't gotten shipping, i think you're good to go.  i checked out with (2) size 11s and just got shipping confirmation

I want to know what the traffic was like yesterday for KITH's website to hiccup yesterday. It wasn't even that bad of a crash imo.

Glad to see so many shipping confirmations - especially for multiple pairs. I haven't received mine yet for 2 but I am not worried. Congrats to all the old school guys on teammanual that copped last night.

Kith is the fairest site in town. It allows those with fast fingers and a knowledge of the site to cop most items. Since Total Eclipse release I only missed Mingo's, Volcano's (was on mobile) and SG's. In that time copped everything else from Yeezy to Homage's that I wanted.

Looking forward to the kithmas restock - hoping for another core fleece and maybe SG's! 

Kinda F'd up the multiple pair orders are shipping. I guess I should have just checked out the 3 pairs in my cart vs. trying to subtract the total down. :smh:

striking out is better than not swinging

When it comes to sneakers, I respectfully disagree :lol:

Rather convince myself that I passed than attempt on something I want then not getting it lol

Back
Top Bottom