Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Utah, Vermont. but thats not any better of a location 
laugh.gif

Park City doesn't have the same high end tastes as Aspen.  But I don't see mormons blowing wads of cash on Kith stuff anyway. 

Kith was in Aspen because there is not another high end snow/ski community in the US. We figured that out months ago when they announced it.  Where else do they put a shop? When you think about it only Aspen really works best for what he is doing.  
somewhere else in the world like europe or canada? 

I should've left 2 in my cart and checked out smh.. Kith just shipped mine. I could've used 1 for trade bait to get the damn Reigning Champ UB. 

Anybody else still waiting for shipping confirm? 
yes...me, i am sure lot of ppl still waiting tho. 

got my stupid $75 hat in, do not even want it if he is not going to ship matching pants and coat. tighten up ron ron.

Last edited:
Who wants to xmas spirit me a 10.5 ST2.0? Lol

Ps i emailed asics yesterday and no response.. I guess we'll only know next week

yes...me, i am sure lot of ppl still waiting tho. 

got my stupid $75 hat in, do not even want it if he is not going to ship matching pants and coat. tighten up ron ron.
Good luck man, hope it comes through 

Edit: Mine finally came through. Whew 

Last edited:
Explain how this works if you don't have tracking #

Sure.

The way the app works is simple. Once you create an account and claim your address, ANYTHING that is shipped to your address automatically is tracked, and you will be notified of any packages headed to your address.

FedEX has the same system.

This is what I use to track all my online orders.. I saw the tracking number in UPS 2 hours before I received the shipping confirmation from KITH.

Back
Top Bottom