Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dang! I had two in my cart on accident (double clicked) still had time to remove 1, and refresh though all cart pages 5x+ each, and HIT! Wish I had time to read the page, I would've doubled up for sure. Still glad I was able to cop a pair. #teammanuel

manuel.jpg

Got home today and my Aspen Fleece Hoodie was waiting for me

Fits TTS for real, I'm a not a thin guy (5'10" 230lbs) and XL fits just perfect, not slim and not baggy, literally TTS.

Also had Silver Bullets, Space Jams, and Pushas waiting for me :smile:

For those in the Tri-State, keep an eye open tomorrow for UPS.

My local driver has been going out the past 2 Saturday's and has dropped off shipments that were supposed to be delivered the next business day. Hoping he does the same tomorrow for these!

If you been buying RF shoes then you know that 95% of stock is always allocated to Kith locations/online. All these other spots going to have 1 size run and online will be a joke.

I'll be waiting for the UB's until the 3rd lol

On a side note, shout out to Kith for overnighting my Pusha T's after over a week of no shipment confirmation :nthat:

The fact that the A is completely different I would suggest they just sent you a different hat

Seems like it, this one they sent me wasn't even part of their drop or isn't something you can get on their site, Kind of cool, kind of odd.

labels printed but doubt UPS is actually gonna scan it tonight. 

My labels been printed and scanned. At the Secaucus hub so if UPS follows the shipment schedule for Saturday's they have been all month, there's a good chance to get them tommorrow.

Ps. Speaking for North Jersey at least

My labels been printed and scanned. At the Secaucus hub so if UPS follows the shipment schedule for Saturday's they have been all month, there's a good chance to get them tommorrow.

yeah mine left the secaucus hub already

man im fried too great way to end the year

Last edited:
im hearing they fit similar to uncaged ub. if so i might be okay with the .5 up :smokin

Since they brought up Ruze.. Have you heard anything about your Homages? @Munchy  

Last edited:
For those in the Tri-State, keep an eye open tomorrow for UPS.

My local driver has been going out the past 2 Saturday's and has dropped off shipments that were supposed to be delivered the next business day. Hoping he does the same tomorrow for these!

Hope this happens...then I'll come home from work Christmas morning 2 both pairs hopefully. Only one of mine say its in Brooklyn right now. The other has been scanned but is still in Secaucus

gave in and copped a pair for 490... The scarcity of the worldwide release had me worried... Used my ruze refund so its all good
ohwell.gif
 gonna see when they come in but may try and trade some stuff to get a double.. Top 3 shoe of the year for me

Back
Top Bottom