Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well yeah , the boxes were completely useless , still hope to get socks, pins, laces, all sorts of useless what's not 

And what are they flipping for now?  Close to retail for some sizes.

I personally love that the price dropped heavily. I just scooped a backup DS 9.5 this week for $310. Always liked the mossads from when they were first teased. But I do remember people were jumping on any and all opportunities to cop at below $600 when they first hit eBay. I was contemplating it myself, glad I held out longer.

I personally love that the price dropped heavily. I just scooped a backup DS 9.5 this week for $310. Always liked the mossads from when they were first teased. But I do remember people were jumping on any and all opportunities to cop at below $600 when they first hit eBay. I was contemplating it myself, glad I held out longer.
Mossad/ST resell price started high because of the Super Green resell.  But nothing compares to Greens. 

Considering trying to get the volcanoes, anyone who knows how much extra i can expect to pay when shipping to the Netherlands or Europe?

nah, for what they are, super green resell should be way higher than it currently is imo.  my theory on why it isnt is basically the way the release went down with the "pre-buy".  MOST pairs ended up in the hands of fans as opposed to resellers.  the wave passed and the beasts moved on..

Damn. I was expecting $250 but hoping for something cheaper (wishful thinking). These are probably a pass for me. $280 after shipping and taxes just isn't worth it. The quality on his past MIJ GLIII's was not that spectacular to justify a price that high. 

Last edited:

Anyway

Soooooooo, it's way less ****, and same price?  Is that what we are saying here?
What we are saying is, that in this instance, looks like it's gonna be the same as the MIJ Super green release (regular sized box, lace options, and shoes).  (was also $250)

Last edited:

Ron Ron is acting like this is the first shoe ever made in Japan based on that ridiculous price.
Y'all acting like if it were ur business u would charge less 

if anything the price makes a great analogy as to how useless the stupid box and extras are 

would charge 180 but I'm not a business man lol

Last edited:

Ron Ron is acting like this is the first shoe ever made in Japan based on that ridiculous price.
Yeah hes the same dumbass that tries to convince people that t-shirts are legit at like $100.  Congrats, you used a ******** of quality materials and made a **** product.  Doesn't justify the price.

Yeah hes the same dumbass that tries to convince people that t-shirts are legit at like $100.  Congrats, you used a ******** of quality materials and made a **** product.  Doesn't justify the price.
Man I'd hate to see your responses to the prices in the high end clothing thread LMAO

like Aaron cut you in line at starbucks bro?

Back
Top Bottom