Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone doesn't like the fit on l or xl I'll grab, I missed the cobra away jersey and flamingo track pants bad. At work on lte and that damn document thing really messed me up

so after i sat in line for 20 minutes (after i struck out on kicks)  trying to check out a jacket, i finally called it quits. I knew i could get through or have someone get through for me but not gonna over pay for a track jacket when they do a release like that... Prices were wild too, $45 for compression shorts? $150 for a ball? smh, didn't go back and cop the tees i wanted strictly off principle and how pissed i was with the rest of the release. Ronnie's got me contemplating retirement 

If you read the sizing on the jerseys they seem to run really big. I don't like my jerseys baggie so I went two sizes down. Worst come to worst I'll try to flip and re-cop.
The measurements for all the tops were huge, like I could go two sizes down to match what I usually wear.  I went one size down and I'm really hoping that's good since I really liked the clothing from this release.

Back
Top Bottom