Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think Kith also made a lot of these. It seems small sizes were still sitting after last week's drop. Should be attainable with a little effort at 11 AM.

Purp maestro was hyped by Ronnie/Kith, but since its not in line with current footwear trends, its not a hype-beast item. Being born in the 80s, I appreciate a sneaker with that look and Ronnie really did a phenomenal job with the detailing. Kids are kicking them to the curb because the resale value isn't there. To those kids - stay in school.You wasted hours if you got these in person for almost $0. I'm keeping my pair for now, but its not because resale isn't there. I just need to determine how to rock it!

QFT

Stupid me thought this was one dope t-shirt, but I now realize its all three:

upload_2017-10-4_17-49-45.png

got my sweatpants from monday. Theres a zippered pocket inside the normal pocket on each side. Kind of dope.

IMG_6165.JPG

Btw just checked my promotions folder and kith manhattan and bk doing email raffle, if you win you have to collect wristband on Thursday. I entered for bk. I'm guessing the new flagship kith is fcfs. This dude gotta be funneling drug money or something, he opening man spots in a short amount of time

Btw just checked my promotions folder and kith manhattan and bk doing email raffle, if you win you have to collect wristband on Thursday. I entered for bk. I'm guessing the new flagship kith is fcfs. This dude gotta be funneling drug money or something, he opening man spots in a short amount of time
“Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack”

Kanye talking bout Ron Ron

“Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack”

Kanye talking bout Ron Ron
lol I'm sorry but I don't believe dude got successful off kicks alone, so much garbage sits and the cost to open a store is very very high, especially on bleecker and next to the Barclays. Gotta be some other business ventures going on or family loaded etc.

lol I'm sorry but I don't believe dude got successful off kicks alone, so much garbage sits and the cost to open a store is very very high, especially on bleecker and next to the Barclays. Gotta be some other business ventures going on or family loaded etc.
That or the costs on the apparel is a lot lower than what he sells it for. But I agree, having 3 locations open in NY in the past 6 years has gotta be expensive

That or the costs on the apparel is a lot lower than what he sells it for. But I agree, having 3 locations open in NY in the past 6 years has gotta be expensive
Oh of course but still, that rent gotta be astronomical and up until a year or so he wasn't selling apparel like that like that

Well for us that want the pippen 1 x kith things just got easier restock on the yeezy powerphase the sheep will follow

Back
Top Bottom