Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Isn't it just a regular Nike hoodie tho? I don't see why it would've been anymore special for the collab

I need to up my longsleeve tee game. Who beside Kith makes some good ones? I've read John Elliot does? Who else? Preferably someone that does XXL.

Joe is it true that the Nike hoodie is hella light?

yea its the cheapest **** ever.

How da fit on the battle hoodie joelom joelom

We got similar builds

i have the black one and this grey runs larger. thing is though, not large enough to size down. itll shrink if you wash it probably and its feels different too.

Nike has tons of different “hoodies”

That looks like a basic cheap one.

yea man.

wouldve copped if tech fleece

tech fleece would warrent the price...

yea its the cheapest **** ever.

i have the black one and this grey runs larger. thing is though, not large enough to size down. itll shrink if you wash it probably and its feels different too.

yea man.

tech fleece would warrent the price...

think i should rock with an M if i want the slim fit?

Can’t believe they charge $130 for a $25 hoodie with Kith branding. His rise in fame has been inversely proportional to the quality of his products. Remember Mercer Monday’s and made in NYC clothing?

i still think some of the non collab clothing it pretty good. obviously all the nike and adidas stuff will be on their blanks.

Columbia stuff last year was solid. But yea when he does a collab, he's at the mercy of their blanks. Just something we'll have to take into consideration in the future.

Btw just checked my promotions folder and kith manhattan and bk doing email raffle, if you win you have to collect wristband on Thursday. I entered for bk. I'm guessing the new flagship kith is fcfs. This dude gotta be funneling drug money or something, he opening man spots in a short amount of time
Dude is pulling a Marty Byrde and washing money for someone lol.

Has anyone on here worn AND washed the sand hoodie? How does it fit? Kith’s sizing is never consistent. I’m typically a large in everything, so I copped he hoodie in a medium. Am I good?

Btw just checked my promotions folder and kith manhattan and bk doing email raffle, if you win you have to collect wristband on Thursday. I entered for bk. I'm guessing the new flagship kith is fcfs. This dude gotta be funneling drug money or something, he opening man spots in a short amount of time

is the raffle done? I couldnt find any links or any mention of it

I thought it was gonna be the same procedure from last week :smh:

Back
Top Bottom