Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone have a Navy Flag T in a medium?
I have the Grey T in a size large in hand, tryna do a swap or whatever

**** yes! Got the white s/s tee and the red l/s and I'm out. Thank you Kith for putting the password up. Well done.
Wow I'm so washed. Went to sleep like 6am for reasons idk why and I didn't read the whole "enter kithxtommy password" and panicked for like 2-3 minutes trying to make sense of all it. Anyways I got the hoodie I wanted with the grey and maroon sleeves but no tees.

Wow I'm so washed. Went to sleep like 6am for reasons idk why and I didn't read the whole "enter kithxtommy password" and panicked for like 2-3 minutes trying to make sense of all it. Anyways I got the hoodie I wanted with the grey and maroon sleeves but no tees.
Yea I entered kithtommy first bc I didnt read it fully but then put in kithxtommy and it was smooth after that. Actually copped both tees on my cell bc I'm not home.

copped the hoodie wit the white hood and a couple pairs of sweats. Pissed I tried to send them to my friend in philly to avoid taxes but they wasnt having it. Works on Extra Butter's site though

I ate pretty good today.
2 crew necks. 2 hats, a hoody and a rugby.

Some of it will be gifts but really salty I whiffed on the jacket.

Not sure if this is about to be a celebration blunt or an upset L.

got everything i wanted minus the jean jacket.. sold out as it was processing my payment.

copped multi crest hoodie (not the all over embroidered one, the other one), h sweater, the navy 1/4 zip, and navy beanie

The universe b*tch slapped me telling me you don't need two basic Tommy tees that say kith instead of jeans. LMFAO can't believe I was so tired that I didn't read the password page and panicked. ****ED myself so hard.

Feels good to get what you sought after.

4C274C7F-AD4D-435A-975C-B4BB1E9342B4.jpeg
E4B98BC3-4876-4ED4-A3E7-87F1153E786E.jpeg

Copped online while I was waiting on line at Kith Brooklyn lol.

Back
Top Bottom