Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm 6'6" and relatively skinny. I have no idea how you're doing XXL in anything Kith lol

My bad I should've specified. XL short sleeve shirts are plenty good for me. But because of the XL Rugby not fitting my arms the way I'd like, I tried an XXL in the Tommy long sleeve. I don't mind my shirts being a little oversized.

My bad I should've specified. XL short sleeve shirts are plenty good for me. But because of the XL Rugby not fitting my arms the way I'd like, I tried an XXL in the Tommy long sleeve. I don't mind my shirts being a little oversized.
I dunno I feel like that'd be a huge jump (regarding KITH)

I've embraced that sleeves aren't gonna be long enough for me unless its a Tall Size or Reigning Champ for some reason

forest green hoodie in medium came today I like it. I like the baggy feel to it, but the sleeves are too wide , but I can work with it.

98D88B4F-97D1-48F4-A9B8-9A8E54718BFB.jpeg

F&F tees.

1 of 100 ts.

Xl.

Exactly. I grew up in the 90s collecting TH logo tags that came with every piece. This just brings those memories back. I used to keep all the tags in a box. (I had difficulty checking out any of the pieces I wanted on Saturday)

Chuckled when I read this. Been doing this since little and still do this for my pickups as get older. Love looking at them. Gen X 80s kid here.

cheers.gif

crest crewneck came in the other day. highly disappointed with this piece. fit is awful. this medium is bout as wide as an xxl. completely unwearable. looks wonky af. im honestly wondering who tf these things are made for...

crest crewneck came in the other day. highly disappointed with this piece. fit is awful. this medium is bout as wide as an xxl. completely unwearable. looks wonky af. im honestly wondering who tf these things are made for...
For people that wore clothes like that in 90's.

For people that wore clothes like that in 90's.
idk about that... 34 so i was around for all that and this seems excessive. own a bunch of oversized tops, wear a medium in kith tee's and this legit made for xxtra wide dudes. just gonna send it off to stockx and atleast get my money back since no returns. win some lose some.

idk about that... 34 so i was around for all that and this seems excessive. own a bunch of oversized tops, wear a medium in kith tee's and this legit made for xxtra wide dudes. just gonna send it off to stockx and atleast get my money back since no returns. win some lose some.
I feel you. But you could legit fit 2 Snoops in this rugby lol.

snoop-doggy-dog-wearing-that-tommy-jawny-jawn.jpg

Yeah man... I don't think I even want the hoodie anymore. Keep getting out bid on stockx and people are buying at lowest ask when I'm sleeping. At this point it's turning me off. The XL was super baggy in the upper arm and it was extra wide at the torso. Not even sure how the large would fit tbh.

Back
Top Bottom