Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

IMG-8065.JPG
This came with red stains on the sleeve, which i assume is from the patch bleeding. Anyone think it can be removed?
I really want this, but its sold out. So not sure what to do....
Suggestions?

IMG-8065.JPG
This came with red stains on the sleeve, which i assume is from the patch bleeding. Anyone think it can be removed?
I really want this, but its sold out. So not sure what to do....
Suggestions?
I'd try to contact CS but they're probably only going to offer you a refund. You can also try Shout/Tide Pen?

Finally tried on my l/s pink JFK. I think I have a new l/s shirt. I'm probably going to buy a few more of them. Super comfy.

I'd try to contact CS but they're probably only going to offer you a refund. You can also try Shout/Tide Pen?
I actually lucked out...
A CS rep had one of the last ones pulled from a store so I could do an exchange.
Stoked because I thought it was resale or bust at that point.

got super excited seeing someone selling ultramarines in my size. then i saw the price of 700 lmao.

sad boi szn

got super excited seeing someone selling ultramarines in my size. then i saw the price of 700 lmao.

sad boi szn
rose gold are an absolute grail for me, ultrmarines are a close second.
man would i love to have those!

Reactions: JPS
All sitting, good for anyone that wants to grab something today. Tempting but I'll save my $100 this week

All sitting, good for anyone that wants to grab something today. Tempting but I'll save my $100 this week
Same. The white l/s looks good imo but I never really watched the Jetson and rocking a cartoon at 40 isn't really my thing. I think he did a decent job with them though.

Still baffles me as to why Kith, undefeated, etc bother to change the names of the OW shoes on their site to "deter" bots, they still get snagged up instantly, and the average user won't find them anyways
Agreed. They should just raffle off all pairs. Dropping pairs online does nothing but feed the bots.

anyone else have a problem checking out with Kith? My cc kept looping back to payment screen finally checked out with paypal.

Website was a joke on my laptop I’m at work so I thought It be rather easy since I have a wired connection. Wrong, each time I would try and checkout it would say my cart was empty. After messing around for 45 seconds I just pulled out my IPhone and had everything I wanted within a minute

Everything sold out rather quickly if you ask me

Last edited:
Website was joke on my laptop I’m at work so I thought It be rather easy since I have a wired connection. Wrong, each time I would try and checkout it would say my cart was empty. After messing around for 45 seconds I just pulled out my IPhone and had everything I wanted within a minute

Everything sold out rather quickly if you ask me

I agree. I was on my phone and it was doing the same to me, very glitchy. After the pink hoodie sold out, I went back and tried to add like 4 other items in a large and every time it kept selling out by the time I went to checkout. It was def. not sitting.

Kinda wish I would have grabbed the Elroy T in orange instead of Navy I think this will be my 3rd Navy Kith shirt lol. The Long Sleeve “Just Us” T is by far my favorite piece from this drop

Back
Top Bottom