Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

kith 4d was always the weakest and laziest 4D to me

What do you mean laziest? It's a new upper for the 4Ds. There's the UB-like Futurecraft 4D upper, AlphaEdge upper, Consortium (FP, SNS, Invincible, Ashram) upper, Kith upper, and the upcoming ZX4000 upper. If anything, the FP, SNS, Invincible, and Ashram 4Ds are the laziest since they all utilize the same upper.

Only thing I dislike about the Kith 4D is the Green 4D outsole. Wish it could've been a different color that meshes better with the upper.

well I think its lazy because it's reusing the same color knit pattern as the Aspen and the other Purecontrols, and its also an identical mold as those uppers too. Felt like kith as such a big brand now, could've been more creative for the 4D.

All my monitors showing about half of the gl collab loaded oos/no sizes available and lots of pieces only dropped 1 size lol

B1A806B7-3B11-4AA0-81F2-79D341B48821.jpeg

Loving this crewneck with the cream continental 80s.

Got an invoice as part of the Loyalty Program for the United Arrows 997 pair but it's not even my size :smh:

Ronald just sent me a Loyalty Program email offering me the ability to purchase the Nonnatives. Anybody else get one?

edit - its my size. not now Ronald, not while i'm trying to be responsible.

I wonder what gets you the email.. I'm assuming purchasing previous NB collabs? (which I've done lol) :nerd:

Lowkey salty I didn't get one after all the ****ing money I've spent on Kith the last few years. Didn't even want the shoes but getting the finger got me heated.

Back
Top Bottom