Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

94CF196F-D084-4EC8-8D48-A8DF11A26375.jpeg

Just copped NN OGs at Kith LA, line was super short seemed like everyone was getting what they wanted.
I was just there too! Suck can only buy one pair per person....

And everyone so friendly

But seriously they need customer service lesson

**** just remembered I was told to size down in 997s, went TTS & these are def too big.

how big would you say they run? Everyone in the forum said TTS, but I still went half size down. Hope I am good and didnt need to go down one full size.

how big would you say they run? Everyone in the forum said TTS, but I still went half size down. Hope I am good and didnt need to go down one full size.

I definitely should have gone half size down but could probably have made a full size down work. TTS is too big to wear, can already tell the toebox creases would be all kinds of crazy.

I went TTS on both of the 997S since they have that sock-like upper but I have a feeling they'll be too big now as well.

I definitely should have gone half size down but could probably have made a full size down work. TTS is too big to wear, can already tell the toebox creases would be all kinds of crazy.
Didn't realize they ran that big. Wonder how other people are making tts work.

**** just remembered I was told to size down in 997s, went TTS & these are def too big.
Just go back and exchange for your size. Line was short this morning, I’m sure they still got sizes...

And I tried on a 997 UA size 9.5 and they fit me perfectly, and that’s my tts

Last edited:
Didn't realize they ran that big. Wonder how other people are making tts work.

Probably don't really care how their shoes fit. A lot of people really don't pay that much attention.

I don't have much experience w/ 997s but across the board (not NT) people have told me to go .5 down.

Just go back and exchange for your size. Line was short this morning, I’m sure they still got sizes...

And I tried on a 997 UA size 9.5 and they fit me perfectly

I have to go back to the area now anyway so I’ll give it a shot but I don’t think they do exchanges there.

Width on the 9.5 feels fine but there is way too much toe room.

Kith let me do an exchange but they were out of 9s so I had to go down a full size to 8.5. Haven’t had a chance to try them on yet though, been running around the city trying to cop cream UBs for 40% off.

Back
Top Bottom