Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think I would have kicked myself in the **** for paying $1200 for a hooide.

I could never justify that. Rather get a couple or more pairs of sneakers on my hunt list. Rugby came out to $650ish shipped. Not great, but to me it was the most wearable piece. It's what Ronnie wore in in the KITH IG Stories from his party last night.

Last edited:
In Europe the collaboration has not gotten as much as attention as in the US. Called the store in Munich about an hour before they closed yesterday and they still had everything in stock!

Ronnie Versace shipping notice sent out.
GhettoFabulous

biggiecane-1490368076.gif

In Europe the collaboration has not gotten as much as attention as in the US. Called the store in Munich about an hour before they closed yesterday and they still had everything in stock!

I think some people forget that the collection was available in select flagship stores worldwide too, can see the IG posts from hong kong/london/etc.

Personally, I was surprised the shades sat for as long as they did so I snagged a pair, the rest of the collection is too much. Both price-wise and gaudiness.

I think some people forget that the collection was available in select flagship stores worldwide too, can see the IG posts from hong kong/london/etc.

Personally, I was surprised the shades sat for as long as they did so I snagged a pair, the rest of the collection is too much. Both price-wise and gaudiness.

This is probably also why Versace's IG account is posting every day that the collection is still available in selected boutiques

Orders come in next days delayed from snow. But stuff looks good based on this found vid. Very nicely done collab.

tenor.gif

Rugby came in. Definitely overpriced, but details are solid. Most wearable piece of the collection IMO.

Tommy collection was the best of this fall winter season for me. Picked up 6 pieces from that I’ve been wearing more regularly.

DAA97B06-F111-48DF-98AA-6F29E5CD1AB8.jpeg

Rugby came in. Definitely overpriced, but details are solid. Most wearable piece of the collection IMO.

Tommy collection was the best of this fall winter season for me. Picked up 6 pieces from that I’ve been wearing more regularly.

DAA97B06-F111-48DF-98AA-6F29E5CD1AB8.jpeg

What size did u get for the rugby ? How's the fit ?

Where did the sizing charts for Kith go? All I get is a blank page. Was wanting to look at the sizing on the last Columbia drop.

Where did the sizing charts for Kith go? All I get is a blank page. Was wanting to look at the sizing on the last Columbia drop.

I did the same when I saw the restock, they must have deleted it all when they moved to the new site.... I sized down on the crew because I bought the one with the K on it earlier in the season and it was huge... hope these run the same

I did the same when I saw the restock, they must have deleted it all when they moved to the new site.... I sized down on the crew because I bought the one with the K on it earlier in the season and it was huge... hope these run the same

Hopefully it runs the same for you. I have one of the Williams hoodie and TTS fitted fine for me. Was going to check the sizing on the pile highs and the sweat pants. Sucks they deleted the charts.

Yeah Williams hoodies are a little baggy TTS but the crew I bought was almost a size up from the normal Williams sizing... high piles are definitely TTS they run a bit snugger than typical KITH stuff

Yeah I've been seeing them in LA for the past couple of years and they don't really do anything for me. Not a big fan of cheap photo transfer graphics...

Back
Top Bottom