Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wonder why I've never been chosen for the early email link thing.. I've bought a TON of his asics and other sneaker collabs, as well as gear. My order history is like 6 pages long.

On to the next one I guess lmao

I wonder why I've never been chosen for the early email link thing.. I've bought a TON of his asics and other sneaker collabs, as well as gear. My order history is like 6 pages long.

BackUnpleasantArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

Those 252.1s dont look that appealing in that closeup cant front. Not eeem mad i missed out now, QC looks kinda ehhh...

Agreed. Maybe it’s the lighting or me trying to convince myself not to pay resale. Suede looks kinda meh.. I was fortunate to hit on the rose’s. Looking forward to seeing those in hand.

78A25335-19E7-48B0-8AFA-20342479BD6B.jpeg

Wasn’t expecting the overnight shipping but these and the Super Gold’s showed up today! The Yoshino’s are coming from the West Coast so will be here in a few days.

Wow, from the Monday drop? That's insanely fast shipping wtf? Where did it ship from?

Imma need Southtown to post a pic of em with some EEs for me to sway my opinion! Im definitely in for the Yoshinos once prices come down a little though nah mean..

Honestly with how it went on Monday 🙄 glad I received an early invoice email. Ronnie gonna need to update that site if he's going to want my money on the regular again though 😂

i ordered with the loyalty ordering and still haven't received any shipping info. not gonna sweat it too much at this point in time but seeing these in hand shots just makes me more excited

Ronnie said people were picked randomly from a group of those customers who have purchased in the past.

The more you've spent doesn't increase your chance. Not saying it should or shouldn't, just clarifying the confusion folks have been talking about in this thread.

Those 252.1s dont look that appealing in that closeup cant front. Not eeem mad i missed out now, QC looks kinda ehhh...

Yeah black pair aint great.

Back
Top Bottom