Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man I really need those Stone Blue V2s and Tornado V3s in a size 12!!!!
Guess I'll just have to pray for an online release
🙏🤞

A8ACD38E-EC1B-430E-A9D1-7E1261E83161.jpeg

i had the "drive slow" tee in cart and changed my mind. hopefully i dont regret it.
Saw that in the Kith email after everything sold out (didn't know the tees were dropping). Would've been the only one I'd have gunned for, but I'm kinda over dropping $75 for a s/s tee.

As a lifetime Wilson racquet user, I’m pretty excited about this upcoming collection.
lol really? I came here to ask about the target demographic. Didn't think there was much crossover from streetwear to racquetball or tennis but I guess I'm wrong.

lol really? I came here to ask about the target demographic. Didn't think there was much crossover from streetwear to racquetball or tennis but I guess I'm wrong.
I mean you’re probably right and I’d like to think it’ll make it easier to cop but let’s be real, the hypebeasts and resellers will still be out.

And Ron’s been on the tennis thing for a while. I’m sure it’s gone completely unnoticed by most but he low key seems to be a pretty big tennis fan. One of his regular crew is a real famous tennis coach, he dropped a couple pairs of exclusive air oscillates which were legendary tennis shoes from the 90s, got an exclusive drop for the recent Federer joints, etc.

I don’t play competitively anymore but back in the day I had offers to play D1 tennis so hoping to grab quite a bit of this collection.

I got my tee in from this Monday’s drop and I think they messed up my sizing. The large I got looks like a small…

KIth's COO's father was Federer's and Sampras's coach and both those guys are Wilson guys.
no idea if it's connected but wanted to throw this out there.
Good to know. That’s why Paul Annacone shows up in his feed every once in a while. I’m sure it’s connected somehow. I actually used the same pro staff as Federer for a long time.

how does this one fit? typical kith tee sizing or slightly smaller?

Happend to me on the orange Knicks hoodie. XXL was like a medium.

i contacted customer service and they asked me to send size comparisons between the tee and the previous tees that i've purchased. we'll see if that amounts to anything. sold out online, but if they can somehow get me a XL i'd be straight.

how does this one fit? typical kith tee sizing or slightly smaller?

i contacted customer service and they asked me to send size comparisons between the tee and the previous tees that i've purchased. we'll see if that amounts to anything. sold out online, but if they can somehow get me a XL i'd be straight.
I bought it off StockX so it just sold it back on there. These are both tagged as XXL.

20210131_195717.jpg
20210131_195845.jpg

Anyone selling Kith Mesh Shorts ? Looking for whatever you have in size M, I'm obsessed with those shorts

Can someone do me a solid and provide the real world measurements for their Williams III Palette hoodies in a L or XL? Looking to possibly cop a couple colors, and I REALLY don’t want to buy the wrong size.

Back
Top Bottom