Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

45248FC5-FAFF-4462-BE46-A5702999E3CC.jpeg

Anybody been to the Hawaii store? Gonna be on vacation with the family in December and we’re staying less than a mile away from the shop. Want to know if they have line ups on regular days when there’s no big release.

Hi guys, trying to cop a pair of RF Asics Volcano 2.0 GL3 either from Stockx or the Goat, any fakes so far for this pair? I see some fakes for Volcano GL5 though. Many thanks!

Im old af, born in 1978, so I want the 1978 Yankees hat. Only see 3 listed for today's program though. Glad they did low profile with them.

i saw nobody post it yet (dont have a pic) but last page of the book is a tease for the upcomming salmon toe gel lyte 5's
I saw it on his ig but assumed that was just part of the booking showing what they've done. Are they going to retro those?

Indeed salmon toe and leatherbacks. Looks like you’ll need to get the book for early access to upcoming stuff in the book. I wanted the book but if EA for the shoes comes with the book I’m expecting it to sell out instantly.

Indeed salmon toe and leatherbacks. Looks like you’ll need to get the book for early access to upcoming stuff in the book. I wanted the book but if EA for the shoes comes with the book I’m expecting it to sell out instantly.

They shouldn't have mentioned that until after the release, I was grabbing it regardless but now it's going to be a headache.

Back
Top Bottom