Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the cyanotype crew. Sizing seemed extra loose so I sized down to XS. Lol seems that fits a 42” chest.

unDS

20211126_234548.jpg

Got my cyber Monday crew came in. Gonna check the box and hope to find my NB pin in there

Speaking of sweats, anyone have any experience with Roopa/House of Blanks sweatpants?

If so, how do they fit? Baggy? TTS? Thanks in advance.

TTS. That’s were ALD sources their uniforms and similar items from. “Made in Canada”

TTS. That’s were ALD sources their uniforms and similar items from. “Made in Canada”

Thank you sir. I remember a month or so ago folks debating whether ALD still used them but thanks for confirming. Never saw their sweats in person either.

Been looking for a pair of heavy sweats, on the slightly looser/baggier side.

Thank you sir. I remember a month or so ago folks debating whether ALD still used them but thanks for confirming. Never saw their sweats in person either.

Been looking for a pair of heavy sweats, on the slightly looser/baggier side.
Any time. I would still check the sizing chart versus chest size. Kith sizing is a bad barometer. I’m a small or XS in kith stuff but ALD I’m a medium.

Quality looks 'ok' on the ST's.

I really feel like for a colorway this iconic they could have upped the quality a lot more.

Navy suede is rarely 'plush' either. Almost every collab I see with that color suede looks rough compared to others. Not sure if it's cause of the dye process or what.

Went to Kith Paris on Saturday 90 minutes after they opened and waited about 10 minutes to enter the shoe side of the store. Once we were in I was able to grab the LB and my wife got her ST. I was surprised to get anything since I thought they were dropping on Friday.

Workers were super friendly and nice unlike the Mia/NY locations

I got a cyber Monday crew neck which arrived a couple days ago. Got a small and wish I sized up.

Anyone want a cyclone crew neck?

i find it odd that some Kith items are final sale and other aren't. we're forced to take store credit anyway, so i don't see why they won't allow returns on all items.

i find it odd that some Kith items are final sale and other aren't. we're forced to take store credit anyway, so i don't see why they won't allow returns on all items.
The funny thing is it does not even show up in my account to return for store credit so I'm stuck with it.

Back
Top Bottom