Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

0D8AD4AF-9EF9-4FF9-BEF5-111D8B33ED2E.jpeg

^ Got mine in just now - yeah this leather is definitely nicer than expected.

It’s hilarious how after you b***h at them they all of a sudden have some “last units available” dude doesn’t understand they’re false advertising on the website and that they’re going to send me the same pants again…. 🤦🏻‍♂

682C6DFA-7B85-41B1-98EE-0D9442001967.jpeg

Same just picked up a size 10.5 of StockX

It’s so satisfying in ways I can’t describe knowing the resellers took a loss 😂
These will be worn into the ground

Did you go TTS? I'm thinking of grabbing a pair on StockX too, or at least making a bid.

Apparently they’re going to ship me the orange and blue tripe version … highly doubt it, did anyone else get the blue and orange stripes version or just black stripes?

F3842BEE-F344-4D42-9494-060B7504052F.jpeg

Mine are black, I’d be really surprised if they were all black
they're going to send me the same one I have right now lmao the person im talking to has no idea even though I already told them twice. They changed the product picture on the site haha good thing i have a screenshot of what they had when i bought the pants.

Last edited:
Ordered both tees and the shoes, I received one shirt and the shoes shipped separately. Still waiting on the second shirt...

Got my AF1 pretty quick but still waiting on my Knicks shirts from 12/23. Whatever, they'll come eventually.

Back
Top Bottom