Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Apparently this thread is just dads getting their kids stuff. I grabbed my little dude a dino and panda shirt as well.
I'll give RF credit for making the kids line. Idk if him having a kid pushed that or if he just saw a gold mine full of suckers likes us wanting to lace our kids. She normally wears Ricrac & Ruffles (iykyk) super girly stuff that her mom buys but when it's just her and I going out she always wants to wear a hypebeast fit lol. KITH is one of the few words she can see and know what it is. Already know I'm going to cover the rug with a towel, pull down to show the KITH logo, then pull it all the way off to show the dinosaur and she's going to be so happy.

Apparently, the rugs fall apart pretty easily according to someone on Reddit. He got the Star Wars one and this NHM one is made by the same people

Jerry. hands down

George had some fits but its Jerry who had the fits with the kicks
But... :lol: Nah I know Jerry is king. His shoe game too good.
1662534867250.png

Drawing for the V3 and V2 live on app.

Entered the drawing for the Cl v3 on the EU app, doesn’t come up in my drawings but got order confirmation via email. Fingers crossed.
82643282-4485-456E-9756-226D276F2241.jpeg

Based on Invisible Friends post, looks like anyone holding one will get first access to 2 gel lyte 3s and one new 3.1 in Feb 2023
2022-09-08 10_05_42-Window.png

sooooo, no early access on these huh & why no raffle for the last of the 16 teddy is dropping tomorrow. is that a new balance only release?

sooooo, no early access on these huh & why no raffle for the last of the 16 teddy is dropping tomorrow. is that a new balance only release?
Tebby is a GR.

No EA for non collabs. This is just an SMU. more surprised he aint keithstrike them

Most Teddy joints **** on these. No offence to Ronnie

how did you squander the opportunity to say "that's word to ronnie" ...peep the science, nicki minaj, queens... you see where i'm goin... "DOUBLE AUNT ANDRE"

Back
Top Bottom