Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What’s the price tag on something similar from Birkenstock without the kith branding?
Well this was a unique silhouette with the braiding/footscape take. They don't have one like that. Also anything of this quality falls under 1774 collabs which are all MORE expensive than the RF drop. For example:

Regular Bostons are $158 retail but again, I don't think Birkenstock has a clog with a full heel to it in any similar materials.

I could see it being a real sell out. They're legitimately unique and look real good IMO. Not just a color swap and calling it a day like some of his other birks.
Ronnie has got something like $700 from me in the past month so I wasn’t buying anything today. They’re really nice and I like that Birkenstock has let their collaborators take some liberties to differentiate them this year.

I’m pretty sure the footscape is one of his all-time favorite shoes so I think it’s a really nice touch to have from him on these.

Did anyone actually cop?

Tf is a mantle?

IMG_7555.jpeg

Got my pair of blushs in today size 10, went a full size up due to previous pairs running super small. These are big to me, anyone looking to trade a 10 for a 9.5 or 9. If not I'd be willing to let these go for retail and shipping if someone is in need.

Back
Top Bottom