roommate eatin my damn food... UPDATE... vol... HANDLED....

Originally Posted by handullz

i got a fridge... but i cant fit big stuff in it like somethin like a togo plate...

i come home... and i had ribs from chili's on deck...

i look in the trash can, and i see bones... smh...

i'ma holla at him next time i see the n____

cuz i need to correct this...

whoa.... whoaaa.... hold up 
roll.gif

Son that is straight disrespect
laugh.gif

It's one thing to eat a bowl of cereal or make a sandwich, but this @%@*# is eatin your ribs???

son you better correct that

i got a fridge... but i cant fit big stuff in it like somethin like a togo plate...

You ever catch him bonin' your ex girl? If he's going to take your food, who knows what else he would feel obliged to help himself at.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

laugh.gif

- Sounds like you're living with:

21921_1243316032021_full.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

You ever catch him bonin' your ex girl? If he's going to take your food, who knows what else he would feel obliged to help himself at.
eek.gif
 Damn, I ain't peep all that, I just read the op.  I took a few slices of bread, not the whole loaf. You sir, have a problem.

solution: eat his @#$%
unless hes just a bum with no food 
laugh.gif

all of us in my apartment buy our own food but all agreed that we can take a little bit of this and that from each other once in a while without asking. usually this excludes food bought from restaurants tho

handle that

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

one word:
-ipecac

smoother that in some donuts and let the fun begin
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Aww man. That's going to be MESSY.

Just tell him to stop eating your food or just write your name on your containers. I was going to suggest liquid laxatives if he keeps doing it.

This n' ate your ribs man. +%#. Check that fool or the next thing your know he gonna be wearing your underwear. He might have smashed ol girl you was harboring too!

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

whoa.... whoaaa.... hold up 
roll.gif

Son that is straight disrespect
laugh.gif

It's one thing to eat a bowl of cereal or make a sandwich, but this @%@*# is eatin your ribs???

son you better correct that
Yea I thought he was just makin one of your hot pockets every once in a while but he's eatin ribs that you bought from Chili's? I'd be heated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Give him salmonella.

salmon would cost way too much
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways. 

Damn son, ur roommate has absolutely no respect for your belongings. 

Stone Cold Stunner Him! 

pimp.gif

Ive had to deal with this plenty of times.

Just be real and say "Hey I've got an issue I'd like to discuss with you. Im not tryin to start anything but youre a grown man and I am not going to feed you. I work hard for the money that I purchase my food with and I'd appreciate it if you would stop grubbing on my %*%. If theres somethin youre interested in go ahead and ask upon it but dont just eat whatever. "

You have to be real from the get go and be quick to bring up any issues so that they can be discussed and resolved and you can move on. There doesnt have to be beef as long as you come at it respectfully and the roomie shows respect back.

Just make it clear that he cant just help himself to anything he wants. If he acts like a punk about it you might look into finding a different roommate or you may need to punk him to set him straight.

Keep it "One Hunnit".

Back
Top Bottom