roommate eatin my damn food... UPDATE... vol... HANDLED....

get-up-off-me-nigha-o.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

i got a fridge... but i cant fit big stuff in it like somethin like a togo plate...

i come home... and i had ribs from chili's on deck...

i look in the trash can, and i see bones...
smh...

i'ma holla at him next time i see the n____

cuz i need to correct this...

blatant disrespect
you been letting %!+# slide man
you should have addressed  it as soon as you seen your ribs gone.

i just seen the stuff was missin this morning...

and i aint seen him at all...

i'll let yall know the scoop when i handle it.. update coming soon....

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

You should start dousing your food with laxative. That'll teach him.

did this once in the dorms and somebody %%%* in the showers

Wait a second, you have a girlfriend who breaks your stuff and you have a roommate that eats all your ribs? What kinda people are you hanging out with? I'm just saying though. Kick him out like you kicked your lady out.

The rule in my house is that anybody can eat my stuff as long as it doesn't have my name on it. If I have leftovers or something nice, I just write my name in Sharpie. Works well.

i cant kick him out... its one of those college apartments... so we rent by the room...

i kicked my chick out cuz i HAD to...

but please believe... it'll be handled...

Tell that man upfront to stop eating yo food. Best way to handle this. I used to have this roommate that would eat one of my other roommates food without asking and he confronted him about it one day and it was all good.

i got a fridge... but i cant fit big stuff in it like somethin like a togo plate...

i look in the trash can, and i see bones... smh...

First off, eatin someone elses leftovers is DISGUSTING.  Second, just tell him straight up.  Tell him that you understand you're roommates and that there's responsibilities shared, but food isn't one of them.  If you're gonna eat somethin that belongs to the other in the fridge, expect them to replace it.  I CAN'T BELIEVE this fool ate your leftovers from chili's... I would honestly be dumbfounded if any of my roommates did such a thing.  Anyway, if he thinks you two are cool enough that he can eat your food, he'll definitely be cool if you talked to him about it.  No worries man it should be minor, just don't be too hostile when confronting him about it.

i look in the trash can, and i see bones... smh...

wow. eating some noodles I made would upset me. eating to go PLATES from a restaurant, would make me put his face in the wall.

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

put poison in it to teach him a lesson..then when he's going to the ER say lesson learned, stop eating my food.

laugh.gif

handled...

update on page 1....

i'ma make some tea w/ laxative and see what happens... lol...

smh.gif

Never had this problem with any of my roommates because we made it clear from day one that our food was separate (aside from staple items like eggs, butter, bread, etc.)

But like everyone else has said just tell dude straight up he might not realize it's an issue so you have to let him know that *+%# don't fly

if you go with the talk, take the Ross initiative, or eat some of his food and see how he likes it; that is if he has food to eat and isn't a complete freeloader

YO bro next time you see some of your food missing.... pull out the .45
......PROBLEM SOLVED......

YO bro next time you see some of your food missing.... pull out the .45
......PROBLEM SOLVED......

Back
Top Bottom