Roommate having his/her gf/bf over all the damn time unappreciation Vol. single life FTW

Originally Posted by seniosoul

OP sounds salty, cause he aint getting no coochie, if the tables were turned it'll be a different story.

Pretty much. Get you some _.

That sucks. I'd definitely confront your roommate about it esp. if she's eating your food, etc.
The way I see it is, if she's almost living there (i.e., there all the damn time) it's like she should pay some of the rent too. Using the electricity,storing her stuff there, etc. etc.

Random, but what MAE classes are you taking this quarter?
laugh.gif

My last room mate I used to hate when he had company, because he'd never tell me. Like if I knew you were having a female over at 5, I wouldn't havedishes in the sink and be sitting at the counter eating cereal in shorts and a wife b. Hell, I don't want her to see me like that anways because this one"friend" (I heard their convo, he is perma friendzoned) he used to always bring over was bad.

But he moved out and I found out the complex isn't even going to issue me a new room mate (it's dorm style rent where every individual pays his own),so now I get a huge fully furnished 2 bed 2 bath apartment w washer and dryer, all bills, utilities, internet, and cable paid for only 660 and this is a brandnew apartment complex.

I still want to move out though and save that by moving back into the folks house until my mom comes back from TDY in Kansas with all my furniture in Marchthen I'll get back out again and have said like 3-4 months on rent depending on when they let her come back

Yo i really HATE when YOUR jumpoff or wifey kissin' you in front of ya friends!
mad.gif

Makes me SO,SO,SO EMBARRASSED.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom