Roommate walked in on me smashing

Y'all should've hashed that out like the first week of living together. Set up the rules and etiquette, like always giving a heads up before you got company coming over. When I was a freshman back in the day, my roommate brought some girl over to our dorm room during the day and he texted me to give me a heads up but my phone/service was crappy and I didn't get the text until hours later. I almost ended up walking in on them as I was unlocking the door 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Y'all should've hashed that out like the first week of living together. Set up the rules and etiquette, like always giving a heads up before you got company coming over.

he kept it moving tho you should too maybe holla at him be like yo next time hang a sock or something

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Is there proper etiquette in situations like this? He said laters as he walked out of the room initially so I just started smashing without locking the door. Dude comes back in when i'm mid smash with my !@! in the air with a cookie in his mouth. Then he walks over to his computer types something then goes to the bathroom. comes back and packed his bag and dipped.

I'm not sure if he saw anything cause we use our desks as bed barriers, but there was definitely sound. Most awkward !%+% I've ever experienced not sure if im supposed to apologize or just play it off.

My roommate last year walked in a few times but my currently roommate is like the most religious dude ever. Like eat sleep and breathe Jesus.

Thats got to be mad akward
30t6p3b.gif

When I was living in a house with 5 dudes, you had to yell the Sprotscenter "duh-nuh-nuh, duh-nuh-nuh" for the whole house to hear any time you nutted on the bare skin of a female, no exceptions. Damn I miss college.
tired.gif

When you say packed his bag, I thought you meant like he left for good
laugh.gif
On some weird shh cuz he was so offended.

Don't see the prob here other than you should've locked the door. I've done this and it's been done to me. Nothing serious other than how the female feels.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

When I was living in a house with 5 dudes, you had to yell the Sprotscenter "duh-nuh-nuh, duh-nuh-nuh" for the whole house to hear any time you nutted on the bare skin of a female, no exceptions. Damn I miss college.
tired.gif

15rb2hi.gif

Back
Top Bottom