Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles ~What do you get?~

scoes #2: 2 pieces of chicken (white meat) and 2 waffles w/ a sunrise. Use plenty of rooster sauce, half the bottle baby!! Just how I like it.

i usually get 1/4 chix dark meat, smothered, w/ 2 waffles and a lisa's delight or an eclipse

but if im not that hungry i usually get a breast & a waffle w/ mac and cheese.

for some reason, i dont really like pasadena's mac & cheese as much as i like the other locations'. and ive been to them all multiple times
http://www.youtube.com/adingbobo
I play the piano.

i usually get 1/2 chicken 2 waffles and a side of mac n cheese.

Its the best mac n cheese I've ever had. DONT SLEEP ON IT!
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Exile, I'd suggest you go there with no expectations. That way if you are not impressed it will not be as bad. I've never been a fan of Roscoe's. I don't see what all the hype is all about.

@#%$ a number, I throw my own @#%$ together (which tends to be pricey). I get 3 wings, 2 side orders of the mac (there mac game is the truth, word to beans), 2 sides of scramble eggs w/ cheese and 2 waffles w/ a sunrise.
Quote:
i go to the one in Hollywood.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

how much am i looking to spend for a plate?
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

I do the one in the 'Dena.

I get the 1/4 chix (white meat) w/ fruit punch and a side of greens or mac and cheese.
I HAVE NO LEGS

How far away is the closest one from Disneyland?
I'm going to be in socal next week.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

go to the one in LB its less pack then the one in hollyhooood !
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Back
Top Bottom