Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles Appreciation

It's alright. I live in Pasadena where there is one btw. I'd rather go to Louisiana chicken though.

Originally Posted by Powfo

Originally Posted by 2o6

3530304382_09daf8b854.jpg
pimp.gif
Home court bias.
smokin.gif

But, now that I live in Vegas, I LOVE Roscoe's. Must stop tradition every time I'm in SoCal. Sir Michael (gravy on the side) with a side of Mac 'n Cheese and an Eclipse.
pimp.gif

...but I will say that Glady's Knight's in the ATL trumps it, HANDS DOWN. The chicken wings are on steroids and the mac and cheese is the best ever. DOPE food. And, this is coming from someone who loves Roscoe's.

Originally Posted by Dragon

does any one know the significance behind the names of the dishes serve at Roscoe's (i.e lord harvey, the oscar, jeanne jones, carol c )

drunk + roscoes = me eating 3 waffles, half a chicken, and like 3 syrup cups. i try not to go more than twice a year
laugh.gif

If you live in Frisco just take your %$@ to Farmer Browns. Place is DOPE. 
pimp.gif
Frisco Fried has good chicken and waffles too.

29lbrfd.jpg

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

the only thing i understood from this thread is that Los Angeles takes a huge dump on the rest of the US

pimp.gif

yup. i went to gladys before they closed the one in largo....it wasnt touching roscoes.

Let's just say I missed my flight stoping by for a early lunch and I will never regret it ever

LA> over any place in the country ( except Chicago)

Waffle= crack
Chicken= some of the best I have ever had
And ^{€{€\% the fries were amazing to
And the lemonade god I wish we had one in the Midwest

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Oh YoU MaD
CincoSeisDos

You two are the first two who I've heard say that King Taco was not amazing.

King taco is basura, add me to the list.Roscoes
devil.gif

this
laugh.gif

id rather go to some random Lonchera in Inglewood for quality tacos
pimp.gif

Tio's Tacos On Imperial Highway between Hawthorne blvd and Prairie right next to the 105
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QUALITY and cheap and authentic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I get the Jeanne Jones Omelet w/ the waffle and a Sunrise (gotta put the syrup on the omelet too). The best one is Long Beach, then Pico/La Brea, Sunset/Gower and then the Pasadena one...in that order. Also been to Gladys and Ron's in Atl back in '07...PASS!!!!!

Roscoes is appreciated. I went to the Long Beach spot in October when I was in LA. It's mandatory for me to stop at Roscoes each time I'm in the SoCal.

Mayhem, is the Frisco spot worth the visit?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Roscoes is appreciated. I went to the Long Beach spot in October when I was in LA. It's mandatory for me to stop at Roscoes each time I'm in the SoCal.
This.....

I'll be back in March for a business trip and I will be going again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Made this EXACT same thread a few years back after my first experience at Roscoe's (the one in Holylwood).

GREATEST. FOOD. EVER.

%$@@ is beyond good, it's just unexplainable how gah damn great the food is.

Closest I got here in AZ is Lolo's and that place is the truth as well, eat there at least once a month. If it was any closer, I'm convinced I would have diabetes and weigh about 160 pounds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
160 lbs is heavy?

but im in atl so i *%!!* wit gladys knight chicken & waffles the long way

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I'm convinced I would have diabetes and weigh about 160 pounds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
160 lbs is heavy?

but im in atl so i *%!!* wit gladys knight chicken & waffles the long way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol' lightweight
laugh.gif

i weighed that much in junior high
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom