ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I can't wait....lol

I can't wait....lol
nthat.gif
I need to double up on these for sure since I'm probably going to wear them into the ground this spring/summer. Link to FNL already exists like the mints did before they dropped. I'm hoping they drop this coming week, since iD is April 8.

Sport Reds from UO just came in. not double boxed, but it looks great and they had the tissue paper, shoe trees, and look to be never even tried on...these might move up on my list after seeing these in person! wow, the red is beautiful!! :pimp:

my top 3 (i only own 3 pairs lol)

1. sails

2. sport reds

3. cybers

top 3 wants

1. sirens

2. calypsos

3. mango

i wish i had smaller feet. i always find shoes i want that aren't my size. and when i do, im too late. blaaaaaaaah. anyone know where i can find those? they've been so hard to come by.

Quick question, i ordered a pair of black gammas from FNL, but after they were shipped i wanted to cancel the order because my friend got them for me off NDC at a discount price. Well im returning the ones from FNL, but the ones i received from ndc look off for some reason, the one from fnl look fine. If i put the ones from ndc in the fnl box when i return them, will they know? Just switching the shoes inside, not the box

Just return the ones you don't want to FNL in store, employees usually won't scan the tag on the shoe itself. And if they do, just say that you have two pairs and accidentally got them mixed up. It's a not-so-honest mistake but as long as they're DS you wont look sketchy.

If you actually believe in Karma, then yeah, eBay is the way to go.

???

Anyone here have the coupon image for the Footaction birthday coupon? Or can I use the Footlocker birthday coupon in-store at Footaction?

I saw some one here post that they used the birthday coupon at Footaction for the spring cw Roshes.

Ordered black mints from worldsoccershop.com.(anyone else?) they had all sizes when I ordered got email saying size and color is sold out... Wth?
I did as well, but they had my size in stock. I talked to them, said they were shipping out in mid-April. These will pop up again before then so don't sweat it

I really hope Nike ID has a teal midsole option so I will be able to recreate a pair of Calypso's. Otherwise, my search for size 8.5 Calypso's will continue. Anyhow, I'm super excited for Nike ID there are so many color ways that I'd like to see on this shoe.
I'm really hoping theres a red midsole option. I wanna make my own sirens (cant afford/justify reseller prices).

pimp.gif
I'm guessing you're all new to the iD game.

Nike normally sets the service up so that nobody can create a colorway that's already been made.

So unless some idiot is heading that department, don't expect to be recreating popular and already-made colorways.

Ordered squadron blues from zappos yesterday, being delivered today. Figured I'd rock these today.

Last edited:
It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

Stupid FNL..

did yall get this EMAIL before the cancellation? i haven gotten anything, besides the confirmation email.

FML! Local store restocked Mint's and I missed it by 10 minutes. Wow haha.

Anyway, if anyone cares, I really recommend the OG black's compared to the new gamma's.  The gray sole just looks weird.  Especially if you have it next to the OG black or red.  The colored sole just drives you crazy!

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

Stupid FNL..

did yall get this EMAIL before the cancellation? i haven gotten anything, besides the confirmation email.

FNL emailed you the red bold stuff? Corny as hell. They're TERRIBLE with cancellations, etc.

Just return the ones you don't want to FNL in store, employees usually won't scan the tag on the shoe itself. And if they do, just say that you have two pairs and accidentally got them mixed up. It's a not-so-honest mistake but as long as they're DS you wont look sketchy.

If you actually believe in Karma, then yeah, eBay is the way to go.
alright thanks alot, im gonna try the finishline instore thing you suggested. they are DS, its difficult to explain, but it looks like the shoes got squished, the midsole on the inside of the right foot up by the toe is like lopsided and looks really funny, the other pair is fine.

worst comes to worst, they dont accept them and i just put them on ebay

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're all new to the iD game.

Nike normally sets the service up so that nobody can create a colorway that's already been made.

So unless some idiot is heading that department, don't expect to be recreating popular and already-made colorways.
Obviously they're not going to have "siren red" midsoles, but I would still like to make a siren-esque cw. I find it had to believe they won't have black og mesh, black swoosh, and some type of red midsole as options you can choose from. Of course it won't be EXACTLY the same , but I'd rather have those for a fraction of the price than pay reseller prices for actual sirens.

Teal midsole on the other hand, im not so sure...lol.
eyes.gif

Kind of a random question, but does anyone recommend wearing OG mesh Roshes specifically Siren Reds to a theme park? I'm scared of them getting like wet on a ride or scuffed or something. I'm pretty nit-picky with my shoes. I've only worn Roshes twice so I don't have much experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom