ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kind of a random question, but does anyone recommend wearing OG mesh Roshes specifically Siren Reds to a theme park? I'm scared of them getting like wet on a ride or scuffed or something. I'm pretty nit-picky with my shoes. I've only worn Roshes twice so I don't have much experience with them.

They'll be comfortable for all the walking. But if you don't want to worry about the cleaning I wouldn't.

Kind of a random question, but does anyone recommend wearing OG mesh Roshes specifically Siren Reds to a theme park? I'm scared of them getting like wet on a ride or scuffed or something. I'm pretty nit-picky with my shoes. I've only worn Roshes twice so I don't have much experience with them.
One of the most wonderful things about the RosheRun is that if you get a scuff, magic eraser is to the rescue.  If they get dirty toss them in the washing machine.  These things hold up real well.  Rock the crap out of them.  Siren Reds are fire. 

Just got the Squadron Blue and Black/Gamma Greys off Zappos.

Once I find a pair of those Black Specks, I'm good to go
pimp.gif

just stopped in UO, had black sails and sport reds, weird thing is, they had reds at 75.00, and black at 90.00, probably just a mistake, but still.

Just ordered me some Stadium greens for $85 shipped stoked on these to show up in the mail glad I was finally able to get a hold of a pair. Patience is key these days

So glad the Mango V2's are a general release!  Otherwise, I would've been salty about ya'll putting that link out in the open like that for resellers to take advantage of. 
laugh.gif

just stopped in UO, had black sails and sport reds, weird thing is, they had reds at 75.00, and black at 90.00, probably just a mistake, but still.

Yeah i went to one the other day and they had both as well... not my size though but almost every other size

So glad the Mango V2's are a general release!  Otherwise, I would've been salty about ya'll putting that link out in the open like that for resellers to take advantage of. :lol:

The link is there for the general public to take advantage of.

This is a community that helps people out. :smile:

So glad the Mango V2's are a general release!  Otherwise, I would've been salty about ya'll putting that link out in the open like that for resellers to take advantage of. 
laugh.gif
I am surprised is stayed under wraps for so long 
grin.gif

The pipes started leaking yesterday

Last edited:
Another minor UO internet order issue..got 2 pairs (Iguanas and Sport Reds). 

- Both came in a box that can fit at least 4 pairs of shoes; no extra stuffing so they tumbled all around during shipment

- The iguanas came out of their shoe box and were all over the place; Reds still in their box

- Electronic stor sensor still attached to one of the iguanas; I'm sure I can bring it in to a store to get it off, but  c'mon really?

These guys need to step up there internet order game to say the least.

The link for the beachs just went virual. GL to everyone trying to get a pair it's all over the internet now this sucks....
mean.gif

To those who have the V2's already, is the total crimson sole color similar to the the total crimson on the recent drops or is more of a pinkish color? The site pics and user pics look different is why I ask

Back
Top Bottom