ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You're one of the good ones in this thread. There's FAR too many divas in this thread that feel like they're the the only ones allowed to have roshe's and have this "holier than thou" type attitude towards other people.

If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.
Meh, there are a couple divas here and there. I never refuted that (although I DID refute the blanket application of that perception to ALL "early" roshe heads).   

A lot of roshe heads are sick of the Jordan-ification of the sneaker game, so when it started to trickle in here, they weren't havin it.  And maybe a couple of em had a stronger-than-usual reaction because of it. 

HAHA! Brother there was once a day where all things were done in the same pair of shoes
tongue.gif
Hell yeah i remember those days growing up. But it wasnt a mesh shoe with no ankle support.lol

Hell yeah i remember those days growing up. But it wasnt a mesh shoe with no ankle support.lol
Very true. lets just say I was not expecting to play that day and I didnt bring any other shoes with me. Confidently, I can say I love ball more than shoes. Then again that doesn't mean I wasnt pissed when i realized my shoe got owned. Ive seen others that this has happened to, but not after the first few wears.

GF collection. funny she would always hound me for liking them... till i got her the hot punch's. 
happy.gif

Now she wears them to work with her scrubs everyday! 
roll.gif
  So Proud! LOL

They're doing the same thing they hate though. That's the problem.
Well, they (and me) hate beastin'.  And trying to keep that out of the thread doesn't really make one a hypebeast.

So maybe we're talking about different things now?

Today's pickup : Nike WMNS Roshe Run – Dark Royal Blue / Sunburst Red 

I am loving the suede upper, especially the  blue scrubby suede. I normally wear a sz 10 in Mens Roshes. This is my first time purchasing a WMNS colorway and I went with a size 11.5. I feel like a size 11 in WMNS would be perfect for me but these are still a great fit for me-- but now I know. The shoe also provides a blue in-sole, I really love that Nike does multiple color in-sole even if no one sees them but the owner. Another cool thing about these, being that I am currently living in Washington, the suede is gonna keep the cold air from getting my toes chilly (well that what I think, haven't worn them out yet). The soles aren't as gummy and soft as the OGs. I would compare them to the FBs. All in all I am loving the shoe! I'm definitely on a hunt for more wmns colorways, especially the black splatter. I really hope I get them! 

forgot to add one more picture**

Where did you cop and for how much if you don't mind me asking? Those on foot pics are :pimp:

Well, they (and me) hate beastin'.  And trying to keep that out of the thread doesn't really make one a hypebeast.

So maybe we're talking about different things now?

I hate people trying to be elitist because they don't want "beasts" getting shoes you like. If you like something then get it because you want it regardless of whoever the hell else wants to get it for whatever reason.

It needs to be fair for EVERYONE. That's what I'm talking about.

Wow where/when did they release the white one's?  I love the blue on them!
They are both samples. The left pair are the "tents" and the right "blue glows".  Both have only ever surfaced in a 9 and pop up on ebay every now and then.  Expect to pay between $100-$150, which really isn't that bad for samples that maybe less than 25 pairs have surfaced. 

I hate people trying to be elitist because they don't want "beasts" getting shoes you like. If you like something then get it because you want it regardless of whoever the hell else wants to get it for whatever reason.

It needs to be fair for EVERYONE. That's what I'm talking about.
I see what you're saying, but that's a separate discussion from the whole link-posting thing.  The link posting isn't about elitism; it's about practicality.  

Those of us who have been on the roshe thread since the early days are - for the most part - very democratic with the PM help.  When I was new to the thread, OG's helped indeed me out on PM's.   Now I'm about as old on this thread as they are hah 

I am loving the suede upper, especially the  blue scrubby suede. I normally wear a sz 10 in Mens Roshes. This is my first time purchasing a WMNS colorway and I went with a size 11.5. I feel like a size 11 in WMNS would be perfect for me but these are still a great fit for me-- but now I know. The shoe also provides a blue in-sole, I really love that Nike does multiple color in-sole even if no one sees them but the owner. Another cool thing about these, being that I am currently living in Washington, the suede is gonna keep the cold air from getting my toes chilly (well that what I think, haven't worn them out yet). The soles aren't as gummy and soft as the OGs. I would compare them to the FBs. All in all I am loving the shoe! I'm definitely on a hunt for more wmns colorways, especially the black splatter. I really hope I get them! 

These remind me of Spider-Man and Superman. Lol. Nice pick up.

Last edited:

These remind me of Spider-Man and Superman. Lol. Nice pick up.
Thats what I names them. My Spideys!

Last edited:
just dropped 800 on the whole superhero pack (hyperposite) and some white foams.... then i come in here and see crimson v2.... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:smh: :D :rolleyes :smokin 8)

Chicago Premium
1 (630) 585-9568
(537741-017)

$59.99

via sneakersteal

Last edited:
Anyone who needs Roshe trails all Black you can call 

Chicago Premium
1 (630) 585-9568  they are $59.99
(537741-017)

$59.99

I see what you're saying, but that's a separate discussion from the whole link-posting thing.  The link posting isn't about elitism; it's about practicality.  

Those of us who have been on the roshe thread since the early days are - for the most part - very democratic with the PM help.  When I was new to the thread, OG's helped indeed me out on PM's.   Now I'm about as old on this thread as they are hah 

Either way, this thread moves so fast people don't even know what the hell were talking about anymore. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom