ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

THIS

why don't people see the irony in "helping the community" by posting a link? Granted, this isn't like blowing up the euro sites back in the Concord days, but the concept is the same. 

Don't YOU see the irony in trying to keep something a "secret"?

This is a forum that was built on people helping each other out. If resellers want to get links THEY WILL. However there is a lot of people who just want them (like you) that end up NOT being able too.

These aren't Jordans, these aren't Foams, it doesn't matter if they are labelled Mango v2, these things are being made in masses and will be available easily.  They are not a QS release, so don't get all worked up about a Finishline link being posted.  Ordering from FNL sucks anyways.  These will be on zappos, they will be available on NDC, and many other boutiques.  Just be patient everyone. 
I understand that I actually already have my pair and have the orginal mangos. It sucks that people arent gonna get a fair chance. Let alone since they are a GR then why has it been so hard for some of the fellow broshes been having such issues getting them. I've never had a problem since I get my orginal 4 pairs from nordstrom rack back in the day for $50 but thats besides the point.

These are the only white uppers so far, if your a size 9 you could be in luck. 

Thanks man, I'm a size 12 normally but I wear size 11 in roshes. I don't know why haha.

Anyway, I was wondering if an all white roshe would come out.

For that matter, I wonder if Nike would ever release a monochromatic roshe.

So the million dollar question is.....When do the beaches drop???
Usualy we get roshe's about 2-4 weeks after europe.  I would say a mid-late April release, but with the RosheRun you never know.  Someone also chatted with Nike, and was told it was summer release.  Keep your eyes peeled, they will start showing up soon. 

I understand that I actually already have my pair and have the orginal mangos. It sucks that people arent gonna get a fair chance. Let alone since they are a GR then why has it been so hard for some of the fellow broshes been having such issues getting them. I've never had a problem since I get my orginal 4 pairs from nordstrom rack back in the day for $50 but thats besides the point.
You have the beaches/v2s already?

Don't YOU see the irony in trying to keep something a "secret"?

This is a forum that was built on people helping each other out. If resellers want to get links THEY WILL. However there is a lot of people who just want them (like you) that end up NOT being able too.
I'm always down to help people out; I usually do it via PM.  Several people on this thread have gotten their pairs via my PM help, and I've gotten a pair from someone else's PM a few months ago.

Some resellers will get their hordes regardless, but it's about SPEED (not secrecy) when it comes to Roshes.  The sneaker game is so ridiculous nowadays that we have to find every advantage we can to beat em to the punch.  When a link gets posted, that speed advantage is taken away.  

When it came to the euro sites for J's, that WAS about secrecy.  After the Concord effect, it became markedly (and instantaneously) more difficult to cop releases from those euro sites. It wasn't even debatable.  

Honestly if you really can't see that the link posting can potentially screw a lot of community members over, then I don't know what to tell you. This is a truism that's already been established in other forums.  

You're right - it IS a community.  And I'll always help community members. Not resellers and lurkers.  It's just that link-posting isn't always the most effective way to help said community.  

:lol:

So sorry to hear that. No, this hasn't happened to me, but could you please post photos to show us what you're talking about? It would give us a better idea of what to look out for. Hope it doesn't happen again.
My knicks CW loosened up on the mesh after playing basketball in them. My mistake but I didn't have any other shoes at the time
mad.gif
 But I got my squadrons about two weeks ago and the same thing happened to them after wearing them twice without any strenuous activity. Anyone else encounter the same problem?

my top 3....

Cybers - Remember getting them a year ago at 21 Mercer on trip to NYC. Love at first sight.

Sails - Can's mess with the simpleness of the black, My go to Roshe.

Squads / TC - New Pickups and Loving both of them. TC is so bright! 

Today's pickup : Nike WMNS Roshe Run – Dark Royal Blue / Sunburst Red  

I am loving the suede upper, especially the  blue scrubby suede. I normally wear a sz 10 in Mens Roshes. This is my first time purchasing a WMNS colorway and I went with a size 11.5. I feel like a size 11 in WMNS would be perfect for me but these are still a great fit for me-- but now I know. The shoe also provides a blue in-sole, I really love that Nike does multiple color in-sole even if no one sees them but the owner. Another cool thing about these, being that I am currently living in Washington, the suede is gonna keep the cold air from getting my toes chilly (well that what I think, haven't worn them out yet). The soles aren't as gummy and soft as the OGs. I would compare them to the FBs. All in all I am loving the shoe! I'm definitely on a hunt for more wmns colorways, especially the black splatter. I really hope I get them! 

forgot to add one more picture**

Last edited:
Honestly if you really can't see that the link posting can potentially screw a lot of community members over, then I don't know what to tell you. This is a truism that's already been established in other forums.  

You're right - it IS a community.  And I'll always help community members. Not resellers and lurkers.  It's just that link-posting isn't always the most effective way to help said community.  

You're one of the good ones in this thread. There's FAR too many divas in this thread that feel like they're the the only ones allowed to have roshe's and have this "holier than thou" type attitude towards other people.

If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

My knicks CW loosened up on the mesh after playing basketball in them. My mistake but I didn't have any other shoes at the time
mad.gif
 But I got my squadrons about two weeks ago and the same thing happened to them after wearing them twice without any strenuous activity. Anyone else encounter the same problem?
Have Nike replace them joints...that shouldn't be happening. I'm sure they'll replace em.

I'm always down to help people out; I usually do it via PM.  Several people on this thread have gotten their pairs via my PM help, and I've gotten a pair from someone else's PM a few months ago.

Some resellers will get their hordes regardless, but it's about SPEED (not secrecy) when it comes to Roshes.  The sneaker game is so ridiculous nowadays that we have to find every advantage we can to beat em to the punch.  When a link gets posted, that speed advantage is taken away.  

When it came to the euro sites for J's, that WAS about secrecy.  After the Concord effect, it became markedly (and instantaneously) more difficult to cop releases from those euro sites. It wasn't even debatable.  

Before the release: PM links > Post links

After the release: PM links < Post links

IMO, give avid users a chance to cop.

Last edited:
mad.gif
your a brave man to playing ball in some roshe's. My ankles feel for u bro

Back
Top Bottom