ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i saw pics on IG of the mints showing 3m, but i cant duplicate it when i take pictures :lol:

was that a real pic? :nerd:

These came in today! And after seeing that my squadrons went from Monday shipped to Tuesday (as of last night tracking check) and now back to Monday (this morning) I will finally post my complete collection without anything in the mail. its was a rough 3 weeks for me and my wallet, but I am happy. Tonight I will take a family photo of me and my girls and re-apply for TR. Anyway, I got what I wanted out of the Mid City pack: TOKYO (HomeOfBadges) PARIS & NEW YORK CITY (Hanon-Shop). If I were to ever come across the LONDONS under retail I may pull the trigger. I love these, but I still would have loved if the NYC came with a sole like the Tokyos or Paris'

Can you take individual pictures of each City Pack cw? Thanks.

I have been anticipating this for so long, since the silhouette dropped I have been nothing but impressed with the diversity of the releases. Let's face it though, there's always room for an ID :D

Is it only going to be available in the US or will we get the chance to have a play in the UK?

Also will there just be mesh option or suede/leather also?

My size 10.5 Squads just came in from Zaps! This CW is now my favorite. I just love kicks with some type of shade of blue especially this squadron blue on top of that sport turquoise sole. :smokin the swoosh is that fiberglass color and it's 3M reflective!

Waiting on my Mint and Sequoia FB's from NDC.

Not 3m

nike dallas also released them, i think on a saturday. they didnt tweet **** about it, im sure friends and family were notified tho. 
mean.gif
WTF!  I was there Saturday noon. No way!  I saw the other FB colors and no Mint's on display. They were definitely held/sold to friends and family sigh.

WTF!  I was there Saturday noon. No way!  I saw the other FB colors and no Mint's on display. They were definitely held/sold to friends and family sigh.

I didn't see them when I stopped by Nike Dallas either. I wonder if they even put them on display.

Back
Top Bottom