ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What site you get em from? Plenty of sites have them if you want to return and buy for retail, but that's kind of a hassle.
FNL, and i used my 20$off reward card, i dont think they have my size in stock, ill prob give em a call if i cant get the stains off |I

someone posted that the mango v2s are on hanon right? 

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=37272&cat=0&page=2
Yup, pre-ordered already when they had their 48 hour free shipping 
roll.gif

Somebody let me know any L.A. spots close to the south bay area releasing the Roshe mid city pack this weekend and i'll let you know where they are releasing the Roshe FB mints (yeezys) this weekend.. FAIR TRADE?... dont say undftd please i know already
On twitter they said they were releasing them at shoe palace also !

don't feel like reading the last 10 pages or so, so what is a group buy? Are dudes ordering from a chinese site and splitting the costs to save money?

Yeah, the more you buy the less shipping costs would be per shoe. But then you would still have to pay the receiver(the one head of the group buy) again to have it shipped to you and plus he's gotta double box everything, yadda, yadda, yadda. Pretty much a middle man. It's just a huge headache for the one making the deal. IMO

This only works when the "Group" is all local.

Last edited:
I agree, but I think we're in the minority. Most just want the e-props of owning the original or something considered "rare." Not that serious to me as I have no long-standing attachment to them so this version at a disco price like every other Roshe I've purchased over the past year will be good enough for me.

Didn't even mean price wise, just the over all appearance of the shoe. The darker upper and check really appeal more to me with the mango sole as opposed to the Asia exclusives.

Anyone know any codes for hanon I'm debating on ordering the mangos never mind my sz is sold out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom