ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So the person doesn't have to worry about shipping and can just pick up locally.Also if the person doesn't pay up,you can visit the dude and open a can of whoop ***

Rocked my mints today at the Barclays center. Shout out to Peruwhite who helped me snag a pair. I am loving the mint. Not crazy about the swoosh placement, but eh....still thinking about doing the pink lace swap. :smokin

Rocked my mints today at the Barclays center. Shout out to Peruwhite who helped me snag a pair. I am loving the mint. Not crazy about the swoosh placement, but eh....still thinking about doing the pink lace swap. :smokin

Nice..but Word haven't seen anybody wear the mints in Brooklyn yet especially around there lol and it was cold today ur feet must of felt some chill lol I'm waiting for warmer weather to rock mine

Nice..but Word haven't seen anybody wear the mints in Brooklyn yet especially around there lol and it was cold today ur feet must of felt some chill lol I'm waiting for warmer weather to rock mine

Wasn't too bad out. I know this is probably blasphemy around here but since the FB's fit a bit snug, I sized up on my mints. Unfortunately size 14 feels too big so I threw on a pair of elite socks to make up the difference. Ended up being pretty much perfect. Can't lie, I just bought a few more pair from UO. Damn this forum.

Edit: sorry had a few too many drinks at the game meant it was blasphemy to wear elites with roshe's.

Last edited:
If someone needs help on saturday picking up the city pack off of NDC pm me I can try online that day for you guys ! Just trying to help out ! Also LAST CALL ! If anyone needs a size 8 in the squadron blue let me know especially near the 951 area !

Wasn't too bad out. I know this is probably blasphemy around here but since the FB's fit a bit snug, I sized up on my mints. Unfortunately size 14 feels too big so I threw on a pair of elite socks to make up the difference. Ended up being pretty much perfect. Can't lie, I just bought a few more pair from UO. Damn this forum.

The addiction for roshe has just begun :pimp:

Last edited:
Need these in my life...

The lady needs a pair of kicks to work out in the gym with. I'm pretty sure Roshes should be perfect. Anyone know where I could pick up a 5 in boys / 6.5-7 or so in Women if I'm correct?

The lady needs a pair of kicks to work out in the gym with. I'm pretty sure Roshes should be perfect. Anyone know where I could pick up a 5 in boys / 6.5-7 or so in Women if I'm correct?
Nike and Finish Line both have several women's colors. They are a lot easier to find than the men's colors.

Feel bad for anyone that had shipping/packaging issues with UO. My iguanas came in perfectly DS without any packing issues!

....But tbh, i'm kinda more excited to unDS my pair of red solarsoft mocs lol

anybody know when the mints droppin in stores again? my local shoe shop dropped some today. sold out with in 30 mins..smh

I planned on picking up the blue moccasins, but ever since that blue Flywire Roshe was unveiled I changed my mind.

But yeah, with another Roshe release (QS Mid) hitting stores this weekend, I can help people.  You know the drill.

Back
Top Bottom