ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can somebody please help me look for these? I'm trying to get a pair of these for my girl for her bday next month. I need em in a size 8, unfortunately NDC only restocked em in size 9.5.

Trails are definitely NOT water proof.
100% sure they are advertised as waterproof. Of course you don't use them as a water shoe at a water park but the shoe will not get wet during those rainy days. I haven't worn them in the rain yet so I don't have first hand experience but most sites like zappos has in the description as, "Combination nylon, suede and synthetic uppers with water-resistant coating to keep feet dry and protected."

They are not advertised as "waterproof", they are advertised as "water-resistant". They are two different things. The trails can withstand a few drops of water, but rain, snow or small bodies of water, your feet will be soaked.

Think people will be lining up at 2am for these like the mints? lol If i cant cop online i might make a trip in the morning to check out the scene.
I dont think itll be like that for this one. They lined up because of "yeezy" being placed in the name. I dont think anyone outside this forum really know about them dropping tomorrow

That i already know lol. Lets be real on the chances of getting them there

Think people will be lining up at 2am for these like the mints? lol If i cant cop online i might make a trip in the morning to check out the scene.

Word saw the comments on IG everybody was like they getting the nyc and Tokyo color lol rather take my chances on NDC than wake up mad early and wait in the chilly cold morning and then find out they sold half there sh't to friends and fam

Last edited:
Word saw the comments on IG everybody was like they getting the nyc and Tokyo color lol rather take my chances on NDC than wake up mad early and wait in the chilly cold morning and then find out they sold half there sh't to friends and fam
lol i see some comments on there some people camping. don't know if they are trolling but dude seemed like he was bragging that hes camping out for these.

Same

lol i see some comments on there some people camping. don't know if they are trolling but dude seemed like he was bragging that hes camping out for these.

These aren't worth camping for....but who knows there's no hype around the mids. Or people who Cudnt get the mints provably Gona line up again to get the city pack but I'm staying home tho lol

bought the mint fb's. to everyone that doesnt have em, they aint that serious...

they cool n all but they're no where near worth the foolishness that has been created behind em...

they've really ended up bein one of those shoes that i would just rather have then not.

whoever's to blame for that yeezy tag, has some of you trippin ova NOTHIN. believe me. and i was too before i had em but, now that i do, its like ehhhhh whatever...

Went to go cop my half tonal Mints there same day Corks dropped... if you really want to pick up in person just go when the store opens up none of that waiting on line **** you'll be good bro
Itll probably be a mad house lol, im gonna try on NDC first, hoping i can get them on there. Then either way im gonna go over to mercer and see what i can do. If i manage to get a pair online AND instore, ill sell the ones i get in the mail to a broshe on the forum for retail

bought the mint fb's. to everyone that doesnt have em, they aint that serious...

they cool n all but they're no where near worth the foolishness that has been created behind em...

they've really ended up bein one of those shoes that i would just rather have then not.

whoever's to blame for that yeezy tag, has some of you trippin ova NOTHIN. believe me. and i was too before i had em but, now that i do, its like ehhhhh whatever...
preach brotha

preach brotha

Back
Top Bottom